Hwanwoong had quietly placed himself like a small piece in the puzzle that was the prince's daily life, switching his own emotions off and using his acting skills so much sometimes he was twice as tired by the end of the day. He would just drown in Youngjo's embrace as he would trust inside him and worship his body, making him feel like the most precious treasure in the world. Their undeniable physical attraction wasn't what was bothering Hwanwoong though. It was all about what they would do right after doing it. When Youngjo would hold him in his arms tight and they would just talk about how the day had gone for both. The prince of Roses would have made Hwanwoong laugh with his jokes, or he would have simply listened to Hwanwoong's activities even if they were boring to him.

Those were the moments the prince of Daisies secretly cherished, and he was scared about at the same time because everything would always come so naturally, he could have gotten used to it and that just couldn't happen to someone like him. He wished he were wise enough to remember that when the other would drag him in a kiss or in a simple contact that always ended up becoming something more. Hwanwoong would have never given the other prince the chance to get inside his firm mind although the more they spent time together the more he acknowledged Youngjo's power over his body.

"Ser Yeo?" Minhyuk called the other's name, noticing he was spacing out.

"Y-Yes?" He immediately replied, fixing his own posture, ready to relieve the other to start another day at Youngjo's side. Ser Lee Minhyuk was another one of the prince's longest lifeguards who would often work like Hwanwoong and Gunhak in order to protect Youngjo during important meetings or in substitution to one of the two if absent for any reason.

"I should inform you about a change in today's activities of the prince." Minhyuk continued.

"What do you mean? What's happening today?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Your Majesty has woken up suffering from body pains and the court physician is already inside to check on him. Honestly, he looked like he might have a slight fever. Please, keep an eye on the prince closely today and make sure to follow each of the physician's instructions."

Hwanwoong nodded before the other left him alone with an encouraging pack on his back. He made sure to knock at the prince's door before someone's voice on the other side allowed him to enter, someone's voice that wasn't the prince's. As soon as he was inside, he saw Youngjo lying still on his bed, covered by extra layers of blankets while a rather skinny young man with dark long hair was kneeling beside him, whispering him something Hwanwoong was unable to hear from his position.

"Hwanwoong..." Youngjo said as soon as he saw the knight at the door, making his heart flip out of fear because that was the first time he had called him by his name in someone else's presence.

"Your Majesty, good morning." He dutifully bowed, trying to look calm. "Ser Lee informed me about your conditions. How are you feeling today?" He asked, thankful the physician looked too busy collecting his own stuff to give any credit to the prince's words.

Youngjo smiled faintly: "I'm fine-"

"He is not." The court's physician stood up, finally facing the prince of the Kingdom of Daisies. "I believe we haven't properly introduced each other yet, I'm Dongju." They politely bowed to each other as a greeting and Hwanwoong couldn't help noticing the physician looked so young for his job. "Your Majesty has been running outside in the rain last night and he has fever now. It's nothing severe but he won't be able to accomplish his daily tasks today and I need to ask you to make sure he takes these medicaments. Your Majesty told me you can read so, I wrote it down here for you to remember, is it correct?" He asked, giving the knight a bag and a piece of paper with instructions written on it. "I have to go now, but please send someone to personally call me in case he loses consciousness."