𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊.𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓;𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

Começar do início

Waiting to see her magic, people all around noticed a sudden chill in the air come about, then it was followed by gray clouds clouding the sky and all of a sudden it was snowing in the middle of spring.

Focusing more of her power towards the stone circles vessel, ice sickles started to take form as they built themselves into a mini fortress.

Knowing she showed more than enough skill, she settled down and rained all of her magic back inside, stopping the cold breeze and snow falling from the sky. And her hair turned back to its original color along with her eyes.

Turning around to walk back to her seat she heard a round of applause that came from none other than Beatrix, and like so she started a chain reaction.

Giving the mischievous redhead a knowing look she continued on to her seat not before she was stopped by Farah.

"Well done, Aurora told me you are her best, I'm glad to see I was not proved wrong."

Chione simply nodded her head as she went to sit back down by Musa.

"Whatever your element, the emotions underlying it are the same for all fairies."  Farah said, nodding her head towards, signaling for her to take her place up next.

Slowly the fire fairy stalked her way up towards the vessel.

Chione watched as Bloom placed her hands on the vessel's sides, but nothing happened.

"Open yourself up to the magic of the world around you." Farah encouraged her.

Everyone around waited for Bloom to show her talent, but only sparks came.

When it came to Bloom, Chione would joke about everything. But not this time.

Back home, Chione was a tutor to young ice fairy's coming into their powers, some would even call her a mentor though she never accepted the title because to her that name belonged to Aurora. But in moments just like right now, she actually wanted to help Bloom so she wouldn't feel hopeless.

"Push past your doubts." Farah advised, as she continued to see Bloom's struggles.

Time passed as Bloom tried to summon her magic, and no matter how hard she tried it didn't stop the whispers of other students crowding her mind.

"Focus on clear, positive feelings."

Not a single blaze from fire showed.

"How about your parents? Focus on how much you love them?" Aisha suggested, wanting to help Bloom.

"Try and feel the fire sparking through your veins." Chione added.

It was only a few seconds before Bloom gave up.

"It's not working."

"Stop thinking. Magic comes from–"

"Emotions. I've been listening. I know what I'm supposed to do." Bloom interrupted, impatiently.

Musa turned to both Chione and Aisha, "This is a disaster." she whispered.

"It's not happening. Can you please move on?" The fire fairy asked, not wanting to be humiliated any longer.

Farah accepted Bloom's defeat and let the class move on.

It was just then when Chione thought that just maybe, she should help Bloom figure out how to control her powers before they became erratic at the most inopportune time.

But it was only just a thought.

❄︎