Chapter 2

My mom came home and we all ate together Jaden was sleeping over like usuall Wednesday's but after that we want up to my room and basically did nothing . To be honest I was bored af but I was  trying to find out what's going on this Saturday night because we're all going to the beach (when I said all I mean my whole friend group)

"Ok so are you coming to Saturday's thing?" I ask him "What thing? " he says in a sassy tone I shove him a bit almost making us both fall because our legs were tangled. "There's going to be a gathering at the beach or something with our friends"  I sass back at him. He looks up at me and rolls his eyes "uggh, fine I'll go" "Boy you better stop with that attitude" I say slapping his back "Woah wayy harsh dude" he says rubbing his back and getting up "I'm not your dude, bro" he just mocks my words and sits back down "Where's the remote? " looking for what I'm guessing is the remote "uhhh it was right here" now we were both looking for it.

"When last did you use it? " "I don't know" "wow sooo helpful y/n/n" "I've looked everywhere! "I yell tired of looking and flopping onto my bed feeling something hard poke my back as I fall back. " Ow! " "What?! "" I think I found it. "Looking through my bed sheets ,I sigh" I can't find it" "ugh let me help" he says 'helping' me if you could call it that "What are you doing? " I ask"Helping obviously " "Obviously not, your messing up my bed" " Well what the fuck do you want me to do, do you want my help or not"he asks getting angry"Sorry grumpy didn't mean to hurt your feelings" "You're the one that wanted my help you know, I could have just done this" he say yanking all my sheets of my bed until I see the remote. How tf did it there? "See, apologize" he demands "Why? YOU screamed at ME. "
He opens his mouth then closes it again
I walk over to him and start picking up my sheets and try and make my bed. He sighs and starts helping me

"Was that so hard? " he asks" Yes." After fighting about what we were going to watch(grown ups or the sandlot) we decided on the sandlot because Jaden always wins me at everything . We got under the covers and he put his arm around me (basically cuddled) "Where's the fam" I ask him looking up at him" Jayla's sleeping over at Kylee's and Javon's at home with Dae while mom and dad are having a date night " aww cute looking at him from this angle doesn't make a difference in his looks he actually looks cuter. Me and Jaden aren't dating but I do like him, I would never admit it tho. He's also single at the moment with is surprising because he does have a new girlfriend every single week but yeah he says he's just looking for the right one, I don't know why that means going out with every girl on our school but what do I know .
I've been single since seventh grade so I'm I've been a single pringle for a looong time but idc I'm a confident person and sometimes lonely but I got J to keep me company not like that but as my friend my BEST FRIEND since we were born. "Are you alright there y/n/n? " he asks looking worried"huh? " "You look pale and your face feels a  little bit warm" " yeah I'm good " I look back at the tv may me I was starring to long oh no does he think I'm weird now well I am but not the point.

                          morning                           

I wake up with an arm a  round my waist remembering Jaden stayed over.
"J, wake up we got school. " he doesn't move so I try to get out of his grip but damn his grips tight "hello get up we gotta go in like10 minutes!" I hear him mumble something but leave it I turn over almost going completely red. We were almost touching noses oms-wait no I have to stop he's my best friend
I don't like him from now on he's just a friend not that he wasn't to start with "are you just going to keep starring at me ? " "I wasn't doing that! Eww that's, weird" I say calming myself "Sure " he says in his morning voice that was to die for oms. "Whatever get up " "no you're going nowhere" he says pulling me closer and putting his head in the crook of my neck. "Jadennnn come on please my mom left already and the bus was early this morning were gonna have to walk" he opens his eyes and looks at me when I tell you my heart started pounding faster it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest "Fine" he then let's go of me and I finally het to go pee. After I get back from doin my bussiness and brushing my teeth I see Jaden already dressed . "Cool fit " he nods walking past me into the bathroom. I've already chose my outfit for today (if you don't like it it's fine just imagine something else♡)

 I've already chose my outfit for today (if you don't like it it's fine just imagine something else♡)