Vampire Dreams (SMUT??)

Gerard and I collapsed onto our bed after another long studio day recording songs. "Baaaaaaabe...can we watch The Umbrella Academyyyyyy?" I ask, my voice muffled by the pillow my face was on. Gerard just laughs.
"You like my work, don't you baby girl?" He said, slowly reaching over and rubbing my back. I just nod as Gerard turns on the huge tv and starts the show. "Honey. I love you." Says Gee, moving closer to me and gently moving my face from the pillow to look at him.
"Mhm...I love you too Gee..." I say tiredly, letting out a yawn. I look at him, examining his beautiful face. His eyes. His tiny teeth I love so much. His cute little nose. And that smile, oh my god, that gorgeous smile. It's enough to make me giggle and blush red.
He sits up all of a sudden and picks me up, setting me on his lap facing away from him. I can feel his warmth radiating, and I smell his scent of cigarettes and coffee, inhaling deeply. I feel him get a boner, his dick pressing my ass.
"Baby," he whispers into my ear, "You look so fucking hot on my lap...all mine." His voice is so hot, too. He doesn't stutter and his words come out confident and sexy.
I lean into him, my back pressing onto his chest and stomach. I feel his cold hands on my inner thighs all of a sudden and gasp softly from the cold. He rubs my thighs with his large, beautiful hands, squeezing ever so gently every couple seconds. He slides his hands closer to my pelvic area slowly, his hands resting at the top of my inner thighs. His touch feels so good and it's everything I've ever needed. His hands move every once in a while to caress my thighs, sending shockwaves through my body. He likes messing with me, he thinks it's cute...
"Lean back for me, sexy." He whispers, and I obey, leaning my body into him and giving him access to my neck, my head resting on his shoulder. I can feel the way his body curves, how his thighs squish when he sits, how his stomach has slight abs yet still has a little pouch. He's sexy. Everything I have ever wanted in a man.
He slowly moves his hands up my shirt, causing me to gasp again. His hands rest on my boobs, caressing and rubbing them. He squeezes a little, and I moan very softly. "You like that, don't you sweetheart? You love that, hm?" He asks softly into my ear.
"Oh...that feels really good Gee..." I manage, even though talking is hard because of how flustered I am. I can feel how hot my face is, and it's burning red. He takes off my shirt, tossing it to the side and leaving me in a bra. "Is this okay, love?" He asks before continuing. He's always respectful, no matter what.
"Of course." I breathe, trying to keep my cool. He proceeds to remove my skirt as well, leaving me in only a bra and panties. "Oh my god..." He moans, "Y/N...mmm, you look so good, you're so gorgeous honey." I turn even redder if that's possible.
He continues caressing and rubbing my boobs, and I decide I want to get him naked too. I turn over to face him and cock my head sideways, asking for approval. He nods.
So I grab his shirt and pull it off, running my hands over his beautiful bare skin. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants off so he's only in boxers. I instantly start kissing and sucking his neck, causing him to moan. I love that sound, it is so unbelievably sexy. I find his sweet spot and he tosses his head back and moans even louder, "Y/N...oh my god, you feel so good..mmmhh"
He grabs my ass and squeezes, and I moan into his neck, biting down. I leave a couple hickeys and sit back on his lap facing toward him this time. "My turn." He says with a smirk, pulling me into him by the hips. He moans, and I toss my head back.
That was when he began to suck my neck. Not gently, he sucked hard and good. He bit down hard, causing my neck to bleed from his sharp teeth. I moan loudly, and Gee uses his hands to continuously push my hips forward, grinding on his dick. He moans loudly, and I help him. I start grinding onto him myself, and he moves his hands to my ass and squeezes. I moan from the pleasure, pushing his head into my neck harder.

PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON💗💗💗