The Night We Fell

Summer is just about to end. It feels like it just began. Every moment with her wasn't enough, I need more. She is the person who focuses so much on school and sports she won't have time. What if we don't spend enough time? It's been a couple months and I already feel like I can't live life without her. I think I'm falling for her but is she falling for me? I know right after we just met we already spent the night in each other's beds multiple times but it's not something I regret.

I overreact like the gym scenario but what if I'm not this time? What if all of summer spent together was just for that summer? No, it can't be. She told me that she likes me and she had a crush on me too. But what if it isn't enough? I really need to stop overthinking or else it will cause me a broken heart. I walk into my dorm which is new from my dorm ive had for years and there she is, decorating my side with our friend Landon.

I smiled as I walked in and couldn't believe it. It was so pretty and it looked amazing and it made me tear. I gave them both a hug and I asked Landon if he could give us a minute to "talk". In all seriousness I wanted to kiss her so bad. After he left I pulled her in by the waist and kissed her. We had maybe an hour till my roommate came back. So I backed up into the bed and laid down as she got on top.

 So I backed up into the bed and laid down as she got on top

The taste of her lips were like no other. As I got undressed she slipped her hand down. I slightly moaned begging for more. She was the type to take control and make me beg for it. It was during the first day back so she covered my mouth so I wouldn't moan to loud for others to hear. I think this was our best sex yet, she gave me pleasure. It last almost till my roommate came back, we quickly slipped back our clothes on and pretended like we've been sitting there the whole time.

As we walk out the room we giggle knowing that we almost got caught. We were about to be late for practice of dancing for homecoming. I grabbed her waist as she grabbed my other hand and she smiled at me. God how can I possibly not fall in love with her? Josette was the most prettiest, kindest, sweetest girl there. I of course loved her all for her personality.

That night I spent with her, now not spending it doing "other" things just laying down

That night I spent with her, now not spending it doing "other" things just laying down. We watched tv and talked about random things. I loved that, she loved to talk about random things that we didn't need a topic to talk. I was scared to ask her or even tell her but it slipped out. I asked, "Josette, I have something to ask you." Josette replies, "what is it babe?". I said, "Are you falling in love with me? She said back, "I think I am. I mean I have never felt this way before. You?" I answered, "I am falling for you. I feel the same way." I was so relieved to hear that.