Authors Note

Hello!!! This is my second story as well as my first songfic. my first story only had one part though and that's more of a prologue kind of thing...

***
There may be grammar mistakes, but that's because I'm typing way to quickly.
Each part will say when it takes place in the novel. (Maybe)

***
Hopefully this will have daily to weekly updates unless I put this on hiatus.
The most you guys should have to go without an update is a week or possibly two.

***
Cales Non Existing Slacker Life - What The Song Will Look Like

What will be above the song to show who is singing Maybe
*Cale
*Rosalyn
*Alberu
*Choihan
Examples ^

'Cale' - Thinking
"Cale" - Speaking
-Cale - Telepathy

***
This story was inspired by many people so I cannot just name one.
The characters will be OOC (Out Of Character)

***
"Lout Of The Counts Family" or "Trash Of The Counts Family" do not belong to be, it belongs to Yoo Ryeo Han

***

I currently have 69 songs ready that I have yet to make into a part of this fanfic but I do have 70 parts in draft due to me putting the songs there and since I can't really explain that well I will show a screenshot.

Also with the amount of songs.... Don't say anything about that...^

As you can see it says 70, as you can tell this what your reading right now is just an authors note so obviously it's gonna count but that means there is 69 more drafts and they don't really have anything on them but the title and on the title had...

As you can see it says 70, as you can tell this what your reading right now is just an authors note so obviously it's gonna count but that means there is 69 more drafts and they don't really have anything on them but the title and on the title had the name of the song and who it's by so that's what I was trying to explain but anyways!

That's It for now, if I feel the need to add anything I will edit this
Hope you all like my songfic!

Ps. I except Suggestions

@Tuna1203 On Pinterest  ^

@Tuna1203 On Pinterest ^

[303 words]