Hoco?

Ok so I've never been to hoco or been asked so leave me alone if this is bad/inaccurate
Also idea credits to @who_is_jem1030

Darcy's pov:
This was literally the most nervous I had ever been. I was pretty sure she was going to say yes considering we had been dating for almost a year, but I don't really know. "Hey Tara!" I exclaimed as I pulled the door open, reveling Tara standing in my doorway, looking gorgeous as usual.
"Hi love," she responded kissing me on the cheek, smiling. I pulled her into my room, and then shut the door.
"I have an important question" she looked kind of concerned, so before asking her, I reassured her that it was nothing bad. "Will you go to homecoming with me?" Tara looked at me with her dark eyes opened so wide you would think they were being pushed out from her skull. "It's fine if you don't want to," I rambled. "It's just since we've been dating for a while and I though you would want to go but why would you want to go out with me when you practically have a line of girls who would love to go out with you-"
"Darcy!" Tara interrupted. I stared at her "of course I want to go to hoco with you!" She kissed me and pushed me onto my bed.
I slipped my hands under her shirt and into her bra. She moaned softly as she started kissing my neck. I pulled her shirt off and sat up. She pushed her hips closely into mine and we continued making out. A few minutes later she pulled my shirt off and...

A/N: I'm sorry if this was inaccurate lol, I hope you have a good day! Plz leave more recs in the comments
-ace <3