When did they find out they were in love? <3 (CLASS A)

Start from the beginning

Toko: I have the feeling....

Kami: yes...?

Toko: ....you're in love

Kami: ....

Toko: *leaves him flustered in the hallway*

Kami: I..love...Jiro?

Jiro- 

KiriMina~❤️💗

Kirishima- *watching Ashido train and talking to Bakugo* "I want to protect her and keep her safe. What kind of feeling is that?"

Baku: love duh

Kiri: so do I love Ashido?

Baku: why the question mark?

Kiri: AHHHB BAKUBRO IDK WHAT TO DO

Baku: why r u asking me, it's ur problem

Kiri: i guess I do like her...

Ashido- "hm, kiri's lookin' really hot today. Did I just compliment my horn buddy?!😱 he does look hot though....EEKK" 

*Kiri looks at her* "u ok Ashido?" He asks. 

"Yes yes yes yes yes." 

"Uh ok"

"I LIKE KIRI." She says to herself

KodaZaki~💚💚

Koda- "shiozaki-San is spending way to much time with Awase-kun. It makes sense since they're classmates, but...wait...am I jealous of Awase? No way, if I'm jealous it means I like shiozaki-san but I don't- do I?"

Shiozaki- she was talking with Awase and saw Koda watching them from afar, Koda was fuming. "Hm? Is he...jealous? If I remember, Tokage-san said, if someone is jealous of someone else, they like you...shoes Koda like me? Do I like him?" A month later. "I like him" she proclaims to class b (a/n: I'm so sorry I'm running out of ideas🥲)

OjiToru~🧡🧡

Ojiro- he was training with Hagakure and was holding back instinctively .why am I holding back? I should try to get it over with and defeat her...but I don't want to WHY?" 

"U like here" - Shinso (he helps him realize his feelings)

Hagakure- she just thought he was handsome and just said "i likw u do u lik me." (Wrong spelling is intended)

ShinRei~💜🤍

Shinso- Ojiro told him

Yanagi- Kodai told him (I'm so sorry, if ever I get inspo I'll change it)

TodoMomo~🖤❤️

Todoroki- "Midoriya." "Yes Todoroki-kun?" "What is that feeling if you want to spend time with someone else?" "You love them?" "Ah, so I love Yaoyorozu." "Ok- WAIT WHAT"

Yaoyorozu- "Ashido-San" "yea?" "What do u call it when you can't take ur eyes of someone." "U like them." "Ah ok. Thank you.." "why? do u like Todoroki?"

TokoTsuyu~🖤💚

Tokoyami- I'm sorry🥲

(the one above is the old one) He started feeling strange around Tsu and he was like "what are these- these things I'm feeling whenever I'm around her?" So he goes to Shoji (aka his best friend)

Toko: Shoji, I need your help
Shoji: ok, what is it
Toko: well for the past few weeks I have had this odd feeling around one of our classmates..
Shoji: ok, which one?
Toko: ....Asui...
Shoji: oh?
Toko: and I don't know what this feeling is and I don't know what to do about it *starts panicking slightly* and I having a heart attack? Am i dying? What's wrong with me Shoji?!
Shoji: hmm, describe your symptoms

Toko: well my heart starts beating at an abnormally fast rate and my face gets hot, i start stuttering and get incredibly nervous and my palms get all sweaty and-

Shoji: ok, I just googled your symptoms and you either have a crush on Asui or you will die in seven days and I honestly hope it that first one because I think you two would be really cute together

Todoroki barges in the convo: oh it's definitely love

(Idea given by: )

Tsuyu- she didn't realize it was love until Tokoyami once blacked out during training and she was worried sick for him (awww)