Chapter 7 ~ Drunk Night ⚠️

Start from the beginning

"It's kind of pointless if you're just going to go to work the next day anyway," Uesugi said.

"Uhm... s-so you sleep in that?"

"Yeah!"

"..."

"You should get into uniform, just for tonight!" One said.

"O-Oh... okay.." I laughed.

"So, Watanabe. How was that army training today?" Uesugi asked raising a glass.

"Oh. I think I should be training these men harder. Everyone was out of their game today. I understand today was a very cold day but that doesn't mean you can't put in the effort!" He argued.

"Sounds tough." Uesugi laughed. "I'm so happy I don't do army training."

"You literally do nothing Uesugi," I said. "No! I do a lot in a day! Have you seen my schedule?!"

"You have an organized schedule?" I asked him. "Uh- oh course?! Who doesn't?"

"I don't," I said. "Me too." Watanabe laughed. "I kind of just go with whatever the boss assigned for the day."

"You guys are so weird." Uesugi laughed.

"I-Im going to hang out with the boss instead-" I quickly left. I saw Ryuuji and Sango by the entrance of the Tavern. What were they doing there?!

"Is that Shikanoin?!" Sango began. "We are leaving Ryuuji!"

"W-What no! Hey Heizou!" He waved. He was a good friend of mine until he was falsely accused and left the Tenyrou Commission.

"What's up Ryuuji?"

"I and Sango wanted to stop by for a drink, and I see most of the Tenyrou Commission is here." Ryuuji smiled.

"Oh yeah... I honestly don't want to be here either-" I laughed. "Let's all grab a drink and hang out outside!" Ryuuji recommended. "Yeah no. I'm leaving." Sango said running out of there. But she ran into a familiar figure.

She tripped and fell on someone as she tried to leave.

Everyone's eyes looked toward us.

"Kujou Kamaji!" Sara shouted running over to the fallen old man. Sango quickly got up and began apologizing. "I'm so sorry sir! I'll make sure to look where I'm going next time!" Sango bowed.

The man's glasses fell off. I quickly bend down to get them until Sara was looking down at me. "Who tripped Sir Kamaji?!"

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Kujou Sara! It was me on accident!" Sango admitted. She saved me from the wrath of Sara.

"It's alright Sango. Are you okay Kujou Kamaji?!" She bent down to help out the leader.

WAIT THE LEADER?!

Sango tripped the leader?!

"I'm so sorry boss!" Sara apologizes to the upper class.

"H-He's the leader?!" Sango shouted. "Yes, he is..." Ryuuji looked away. "We apologize, sir!"

"Where are my glasses?!" Kamaji shouted. I quickly handed him his glasses. One of the lenses cracked. 

"O-Oh no! The lens cracked!" Sara pointed out. Sango kept apologizing. "It's alright Mrs. Sango. But you need to pay for these glasses. You did break them." Kamaji said.

"Yes, right away sir!!" Sango took out a pouch of mora. "How much?"

"Just 500. They aren't insanely expensive."

"Here! 500!" Sango handed him a bag of 500 mora. "Thank you, Sango."

"We will buy you a drink Mr. Kamaji!" Sango offered. "As an apology."