Chapter 1:Welcome Back 1

8:00 am

Ron's POV

OMG!I will go back to Seoul tomorrow!Oh,hi readers!I am Park Song-yi/Ron Park,I am 21 years old.I am a Korean,I am here in U.S because of my studies,and mom and dad sent me here.Yesterday,I am graduated from college(A/N:And her parents are there of course,but after the graduation her parents go back to Seoul),and I am very happy.And,I will miss my classmates there.I also miss my cousins,my bestfriends,friends,and of course I miss Seoul.I go to the bathroom,and take a shower,wear my clothes which was a blue t-shirt,blue skinny jeans,and blue flats .I look at my IPhone 5s(A/N:She has 2 phones,and she is very rich,EXOSHIDAE,and R.P.S is very rich)And........

Yo,okay!

Before my phone continue to sing my ringtone,I immediately get it,and answer my call,not looking who is the caller.My ringtone is EXO's Growl.

~Call~

EXO:Hi couz!*said together with a perfect sync*

Ron:Hi,cousins!

Chen:couz,how are you there?

Ron:I am fine here

Chanyeol:We miss you,couz.When are you going to come back?

Ron:Tomorrow

EXO:Tomorrow?!?!*yells together with a perfect sync*

Ron:Yes,Tommorrow.And don't yell!

Suho:Mianhe,couz

Sehun:What time,noona?

Ron:My flight is at 8:30 am,and since Tommorrow is Tuesday,I will arrive on Wednesday

EXO:On WEDNESDAY?!*yells in a perfect sync again*

Ron:Yes,on Wednesday.And again don't yell!

D.O:Mianhe,noona

Ron:It's okay,cousins,what are you doing?

Kai:Nothing,talking to you in the phone in loud speaker

Xiumin:right

Ron:oh okay

Baekhyun:couz,what are you doing?

Ron:talking to you,guys

Baekhyun:oh okay

Ron:cousins,let's talk later.I will cook my breakfast,and I will call you,okay?

EXO:ok!

Ron:Bye,cousins,I miss you all.

EXO:We miss you too!Bye,couz!

~Call Ended~

I go to the and cook my breakfast.Minutes later after cooking,I eat it.By the way,I am here in my apartment complex.I get my blue shoulder bag,and go inside my car which is a blue Mercedes Benz.I drive to go to the mall.Minutes later,I arrive.

~AT THE MALL~

I bought a bubble tea,because I want to.I go to the Starbucks and order a coffee.2 minutes later,my order arrive.And I called my cousins,and after 2 seconds they immediately answered.

~CALL~

EXO:Hi,couz

Ron:Hi

Luhan:couz,what are you doing?

Ron:drinking a bubble tea,and I am here in Starbucks ordering a coffee,and 2 minutes later the coffee arrive

Sehun:Huwaaa!!Bubble tea!!*yells*