𝐢𝐢.the beginning

the day cece was on flight, her family cried the whole day. even the hour she was made to leave on the plane."ce dont go we need you here. please ce" her sisters cry broke her heart and did not fail to make her see how much her actions hurt the people she cared about the most. "Im so sorry a i need to go, i promise i'll make it up to you soon. " cece hand came to rest on her sisters cheek and rub it softly in a way to make her tears wash out. the flight was being called over the speakers ready for passegers. 

"oh god" her mom mumbled as she held to her oldest with a tighter grip. "Mija me mandas un mensaje cuando llegues, entendido?" cece gave her mom a little nod as she lead herself to the entrance to her flight , with a little smile and last hug to her family she was on her way out of the people she knew the most.

As the welcoming feeling of a airplaine filled her nose and allowed her to see the people now staring at her when she sudently stoped in the middle of the lane witb fustrated people behind her. A mumbled sorry left her mouth as she found her seat in first class ready to spend the next few hours in a plane, might not be ones ideal away to enjoy a day, but cece never really mined the flights and long hours, she quite enjoyed it.

the book in her hand was a great distraction from going on her phone and scrolling for hours, she was mostly wanting to allow herself to flee herself from the things happening outside and enjoy time to think and learn more about herself and what she has to give out to the world and the people she loves.

hours of flight here we come.

Oakland, California

"Hey d, the new girl is coming tomorrow are you ready with all the information that she needs for the show?" a pat on the shoulder came to rest on Daveed's shoulder as his best friend and co writter ,producer , creater came to ask him more on the new person that is coming in as ashley's ling time friend. "Yeah i double checked this morning, and don't worry in triple check tomorrow early in the morning" he nodded his head as he continued to write things down on his notebook setting up everything for the day to come, everyone was coming to meet each other and the og cast was reuniting for a great movie to come.

After the movie and show they decided it was time for a sequel on what happend exactly to collin and what has his life been through his time running away to save his life."good, great just sometimes i get stressed on little things you know that" his friend gave him a little smile in return and a sigh of relive coming out his lips without him even knowing he has been holding it in for a long time. "Rafa i promise, everything is going to be ok i mean its us we always find our way to succed and a way to work things out"

the anxiety that his friend was leading through and showing was building on his own anxiety as he tried to calm his own worines.His sleeves seemed to bother him as he suddendly started to sweat out of his way to panick. "Hold up, maybe not everything is in order" he rushed to the other room where everything that was made for the new cast was, he quickly shoved himself to the seat in front of the desk, he hurried to see all the files and made a mental check on everything that is suppost to be in each file, making sure everyone had exactly what they needed.

"Ok now you are overeacting, and i know somewhat on overacting" his friend tried to work on helping to calm him down which seemed to only work if you gave him some type of ice cream. Yeah he was a ice cream man, no doubt that in anytime he can have ice cream even in winter , outside,in the snow.

A few minutes past and Daveed seemed to be calm down once again, the stress in the show really was portraying over him, but he knew he had to do better especially as the director of the show.

"I don't know why i am overreacting i just, i don't know how to explain it i have a feeling that she is a woman to impress and i don't want anything to just get screwed" His best friends eyes soften as he saw his friend's face fall. There was no denying that he was a perfectness in everything he had to do.

the door of the studio opened revealing a very smily jasmine. 

"what ya'll doing, i heard your guys cries from a mile away" 

Jasmine cephas jones or jasmine to her friends and family was one of actors on the movie, who plays mile's girlfriend and has a child with him. "It's nice to see how much you guys dedicade yourself to make the new cast mates feel welcomed." she gave them a soft smile in return.

"Yeah we wanted things to be in order , don't want to mess up in the first day" daveed nodded in agreedment but his eyes were still locked to the papers in front of him with all the new cast members info, he wanted everything to be right, he did not know why but something told him to have everything special for tommorow, just like if he was going to meet someone so importaint to him.

Jasmine's hand woke him from his trace. "well, you are not in it today. What's wrong? you are never this stress about these things. Even at the tony's you were cool as a cumbcumber." the night was pretty chill for him to begin with but then all the stress went in and it made the night take a turn. 

"Just want everything right, that's all" he left her with her head wandering and her eyes seemed suspicios but she was not gonna stress him more than what is needed. She gave him a light tap on the shoulder making sure to ease the stress that where rising from his shoulders.

"I hope you feel better don't want you stressing to much it'll hurt your brain to much and we do not need a not working brain" with that she left the room giving them a small smile before closing the door. 

His mind still wandered but now it seemed in ease for a bit, what is he thinking he always does this right. There is nothing to stress about.