Im Sorry

You looked at George. Knowing how hard this was going to be for you to tell him and knowing it would break him crushed you. "Y/n? Are you okay, love?" George asked, taking your hand in his. "Hmm? Yeah, it's just a difficult thing to say, Geo." You take a shaky breath and looked into his brown eyes that were now filled with worry. "Whatever it is, you know you can tell me." George gave you a small, comforting smile before you continued. "Well, Geo, there is a chance we will never be parents. I won't blame you if you leave me." You stuck your head in your hands. "Oh, love, I wouldn't leave you. There's always adoption." George pulled you in and squeezed tight. "I just know you've always wanted a family, and now I can't give that to you. The one thing you have always wanted, I can't give you." You said through your sobs. George squeezed you tighter and wiped your tears away. "My love, we will have a family. Don't worry about it. Now, how about we go on a picnic. It'll help take you mind off things, I hope. I'll even bring my guitar." He said with a smile and a wink. You calmed down and nodded. George kissed your forehead and went to pack the picnic basket.

The Beatles Imagines/preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें