Raven wondered how far into her heat Max was. If Max was in heat Raven would be following soon after. It was the way their kind worked. When the Luna was in heat it wasn't long before any female that had already shifted began their heat.

"So, Raven how would you feel about going on a date with Hunter and I?" Max asked.

Raven looked between them.

"I think I'd really like that." Raven got up and went to the guest room. They had moved her belongings so time ago. She looked between her dresses. The door opened and a woman walked in. She had long dark hair, her skin pale, and eyes the same color as Hunter's.

"Nothing to wear, huh?" The woman asked as she made her way to the closet.

"Um, who are you exactly?"

"Oh, sorry guess you would've seen the resemblance. I'm Lelani, Hunters twin." Raven stared at the woman. The more she looked the more she could see the resemblance.

"I don't know what to wear. This is an important moment for Hunter, Max and I. I want it to be as perfect as possible." Raven sighed as she walked back to the closet even though she had already looked through it.

"Well, it's a good thing that I'm here I've got just the dress. Mother apparently got it for you a few years back. She had hoped that you would come back and something like this would happen. When it did, she wanted you to have a nice dress. Something you wouldn't normally wear. Plus, I think it will look better on you." Lelani walked out of the room and when she came back was carrying a garment bag.

She pulled down the zipper. A gasp left Ravens lips as she reached out to touch the silk material. The color was a smart choice because of her complexion it complimented her very well.

After putting it on, Lelani did her hair and makeup. Raven looked at herself in the standup mirror. It was a shimmering silver that wrapped around her neck. Leaving her shoulders bare. The dress was plunging in the front that emphasized her breast. Slipping on the shoes she went to wait for Hunter and Max in the living room.

Hunter was the first to come out. He wore a dark tux with a green and silver stripped tie. Since Raven wore nothing green, Max had to be wearing something green.

Ravens mouth watered at the sight of her mate. It's increased when Max walked out. Her red fiery hair flowed down like lava. The green dress she wore was one sleeved. She wore no jewelry due to the delicate square neckline.  

Raven licked her lips. Hunter growled low, "We're going to be late if you both don't stop. I can only control myself for so long."

Max laughed as she walked over to Hunter giving him a quick kiss, "Lead the way then handsome." The ride to the restaurant wasn't too long. And with the reservation they were seated immediately. The dinner was nice the general questions were thrown around. And by the end of dinner all three knew each other that much better. Raven had even grabbed hold of their hands everyone and then though dinner.

"Well, I suppose I should tell you both that I've decided-" Raven stopped as she caught the scent, one she feared now.

"Well, well what do we have here." Jayson said as he placed both hands on Ravens shoulders, "My little mate." He spat. Raven froze as his hands ran over her bare shoulders. She tensed even more when they found their around her neck.

"How do you know we were here?" Hunter growled out his hands were in the middle of shifting. Any wrong move and there would be a wolf were Hunter was sitting.

"Do you seriously think that I wouldn't have someone watch her even when she was out of my sight. I've known every move she has made since the moment she left. Just thought I'd check in here, let her know that I've never lost sight of her. And she will always," Jayson leaned in close to her his lips not far from Ravens ear, "belong to me." Jayson kissed her cheek before he left.

They finished dinner and left. Not wanting to spend any more time in the same place as Jayson. Who was watching them until they left. Hunter had hold of both Max and Raven until the got to the car. Max sat in back holding onto Raven who leaned into her embrace. Gently Max began to stroke her head in a soothing manner.
At some point Raven had fallen asleep.

Max

'Do you really think he has someone in our pack spying on us?' Max linked not to wake Raven.

'No. My father's learned from their mistake. But just to be sure I will have Dare and his daughter look through all the pack records to see if we can find anyone that could be taxed back to Jayson and his pack. We just got to a point where it looks like Raven will agree to be with us, I'm not risking that.' Hunter clenched the steering wheel his knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping it. His eyes looked at Max and Raven through the mirror. They pulled into the drive and were met by the beta and his daughter. With help they were able to get Raven out of the car without waking her.

It had been a stressful evening once Jayson had shown up. Hunter carried Raven into their bedroom. It was about that time that Raven began to wake. Hutner placed her down on her feet. She looked around the room.

"Please stay with us Raven." Max whispered. Raven walked up to Max cupping her hands on either side of Max's face making her look into Ravens eyes. Raven pulled Max's face to hers. Max's eyes widened; Raven lips were soft yet firm the kiss started slow. Both of them taking time to explore, max put her hands on Ravens waist, Ravens hands moved down Max's body. Max could feel Ravens tongue pushing against her lips asking for entrance which Max gladly granted.

Raven pulled away, both of them had swollen lips from the kiss, eyes dilated with lust for each other. There was a groan from behind both women turned to see Hunter palming his cock through his pants, "God, that was so sexy. You both have no idea how much I want to pound my cock into your tight wet pussies."

Max clenched her thighs together as did Raven. Raven walked over to Hunter and gave him a similar kiss to what she had given Max. Max had never been comfortable with any of the woman at the club touching Hunter. But watching Hunter and Raven together made her wetter than before. She could feel her arousal dripping down her thighs. Raven pulled away as they both turned to look at Max. She felt like prey under their predatory looks.

Raven was still in Hunters embrace when she said, "I will stay with the both of you. I've accepted that you're both my mates. And although I want you both so much right now. It's been a long and eventful evening."

"Your right bird let's get changed for bed. And you little bird will sleep in between us. Now that we have you, we won't let you go." Hunter said his tone sultry, as he tipped her chin up with his fingers making her look directly at him. Raven could only nod. Max knew the tone that he was using. It was close to his dominant tone that he used in the bedroom. Max went to the closet and grabbed a pair if silk nightgowns. One for her and one for Raven.

Raven took the red nightgown, "Help me with this will you." Raven turned and Max walked to her, slowly she pulled down the zipper her finger s grazing Ravens pale skin. Raven shivered at the touch. Hunter walked into the closet where both women were.

"Do I need to watch you two to ensure that nothing goes on?" He asked smirking as he leaned against the wall crossing his arms.

"No, we'll be good." Max stated, though she really didn't believe it herself. Not if Raven indeed to undress in front of them for the first time. Hunter showed Raven to the bathroom to change while Hunter and Max changed in the closet.

Raven was already put sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for them, "I was unsure if the sleeping positions."

"Well, I can't speak for Hunter, but I very much want you in my arms tonight." Max told her as she climbed into the left side of the bed. She patted it a few times. Raven smiled before climbing in beside her, once Raven was on Max's arms, she looked at Hunter, the look on his face was something she had seen in a long time. He was content, they finally had the missing piece, complete. He turned off the light before coming into the bed himself. Hunter dropped his arm around both pulling them close. And that was one of the best night's sleep Max had had on a while.