Gender!!

Sorry for all the 5sos pics I hope you don't mind. They're also one of my bands and I'm writing a fanfic about them next. Also don't worry this one will go on for awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov

I closed the phone and gave it to Louis. "What did you talk to her about?" I asked. "She wanted to know why we kidnapped you. And if you would ever come home." He mumbled fumbling his fingers in his lap. "What did you say?" I pushed on. "I told her that you caught my eye and I felt like I needed you. And that it was your decision of you stayed or left." He said.

I stared at him in amazement. Louis fucking Tomlinson would let me choose to go home even if it meant losing me forever. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere." I mumbled taking Louis's hand in mine. "Bravo!" The boys screamed,looking at a smirking Louis while I on the other hand was blushing. "That was so cute!" Harry screamed. I laughed giving him a strange look.

"Everyone I have an announcement!" Zayn screamed over everyone. "Wait should I go get Lexi?" I asked. He nodded. I quickly jumped up and waddled up the stairs. "Stop laughing at me! It's mean!" I screamed to the boys. I finally made my way to Lexi's room. It's her now cause me and louis share one. "C'mon Zayn said he had an announcement." I said to Lexi. She nodded and came down stairs with me.

"Before we start do you guys see how nice Lexi is? She doesn't laugh or make fun of me because I waddle when I walk." I protested. Lexi looked to me and smiled. I made my way over and sat on Louis's lap while Lexi made her way over to Niall and sat on his lap. "Are you guys like a thing now?" I questioned pointing to Niall and Lexi. They both nodded.

"Alright so the news is we get to find out the gender of the baby today since we never got around to it." Zayn announced. Everybody started cheering and I smiled looking to Zayn. "We're gonna head on up but I only want louis and Ariana up there." He said. Everyone nodded as eager to find out the gender as I am. He motioned his hand for us to come. Me and Louis walked upstairs and went to their hospital room.

I laid down on the bed and pulled up my shirt so Zayn could put the gel on. He squirted the gel in and I squealed at how cold it was. He laughed and got the little wand thingy. (😂 idk what it's called). He started rubbing the gel around my stomach. "Are you guys ready?" He teasingly asked. I nodded without hesitation. "Congrats you guys it a boy!" He yelled. "So it's gonna be baby Zayn." I whispered in disbelief.

Zayn heard me and smiled,looking at my stomach he said,"y'know since that child's being named after me I bet he's gonna be pretty smart." Zayn said proudly. I laughed and shook my head. Suddenly I remembered something. "Hey let's go tell the others." I squealed. They laughed and nodded. You could see tears in Louis's eyes when Zayn started showing him where the baby was in the ultrasound. I waddled down the stairs and into the living room.

"So people guess what!" I screamed. "What? What is it? What's the gender?!" Niall yelled dramatically. I laughed. "Wow calm your tits Niall. Now the gender is..." I started but pausing to make it more intense. "Oh just tell us already!" Lexi squealed. "It's a baby Zayn!" I screamed,the room erupting in cheers. "So when's he due?" Harry asked. "Well that's another surprise. Louis and Ariana, your son will be due July 4th." Zayn announced.

"Wow this baby will have a lot of celebration on his birthday." I mumbled. "And that he will." Louis replied. I'm so excited I still can't believe we found out the gender.

(A/N) So hey people's. The question of the day is would any of you name your children after a member of 1D? I probably would and I would pick Liam. I just think it's a cute name. Well that's all for today folks I'll see us next time. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

One GangOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara