TWO

Felix's POV-

                    I had no idea what to say to Hyunjin. That was my first kiss...with a man or anybody.. I never thought my first kiss would be in a bathroom in a different school.

              I looked at Hyunjin, he was taller than me, so I slightly looked up at him.

             I just stared at Hyunjin, not knowing what to say. I realized he was looking back and we made eye contact.  I knew my face was as red as a tomato, I've never made eye contact with anybody!

             I noticed Hyunjin's smirk, making me worried as I noticed he was lost in his thoughts.

                  I walked outside the bathroom, feeling somebody behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Hyunjin, I never felt more unsafe.

            I felt sick, seeing his smirk, "Where are you going, we weren't done.." Hyunjin whispered in my ear, I looked at his hand, seeing he was holding something but I couldn't see it.

                 "W-what a-about t-the t-tour..?" I asked him, struggling to speak.

              "It can wait." He told me, pulling on my wrist, making me go back into the bathroom. I wondered if this is how it was in Korea. I've only been in Korea for less than 3 days.

     Hyunjin grabbed me, pulling me closer to him, his hands were on my lower back, making me slightly nervous.

          It felt like I couldn't even breathe being so close to him, his face was perfect...he was perfect.

            Hyunjin glanced at his watch and grabbed my hand, walking outside the bathroom with me, I walked with him as he showed me the lockers and all that shit. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the tour, only paying attention to him.

              He let go of my hand once the bell rang making me snap back to reality. I looked up at Hyunjin as he smiled slightly when Chan came running to him.

                "Heyy Hyun! Hey Yongbok!" Chan said as Hyunjin rolled his eyes and I waved.

               "How do you like the tour so far, Yongbok?" Chan asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

             "I don't know." I mumbled as Chan patted my head.

            "Hopefully we're in the same classes!" Chan said as Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

        The bell rang and I walked off from Hyunjin, "I'll be back Hyun, just gotta use the bathroom!" I said walking off as he nodded.

         Soon later I blacked out..

(A/N:) sorry this is kinda short i'm tired and I was doing this during class and yes-