"No one's asking you to listen to what I say." Luca reminded her. Lily turned around on the rooftop of the Bennett racing motorhome to see her former boyfriend.

"Then why are you here? Why are you talking if you don't want me to listen?" Lily wondered and Luca simply shrugged his shoulders.

Right now Lily was happy she was alone because if anyone seen her talking to herself they would think she was crazy.

But maybe she was. What normal person could see and hear the body of their dead ex-boyfriend?

"Who says I'm here? Maybe I'm just in your imagination Lil." The brown haired boy told her.

"You'll have people thinking I'm crazy talking to myself." Lily spoke running her hands through her hair in frustration.

"We're all a little crazy Lily." Luca said with a smile.

"Lily." A voice called out pulling Lily's attention towards the stairs a few feet away from where she was stood.

"Louise. Hello." Lily greeted the older woman with a smile.

"Your mother is looking for you. She wanted to head to the track for Free Practice." Louise told her.

"Thanks." Lily nodded in reply as she walked over and followed Louise downstairs before taking one last glance back to where Luca was once stood.

—————

Monaco race weekend was ran a little differently than others on the Formula One calendar

Free Practice one and two were on a Thursday with Friday being dedicated to the annual charity gala in the Grimaldi Forum and FP3 and Quali on Saturday like normal.

Lily ran her hand through her hair fixing it to the way she liked it before grabbing her bag and heading out the door of her bedroom.

She was meeting her dad downstairs along with Ross and Alan to head to the charity gala. This year the charity the sport was raising money for was the British Heart Foundation, a charity that was close to both Lily and John's hearts as John's dad had died from a heart disease a few years back.

And now Lily was sat in the back of a limo with her dad and his colleagues on the way to the Grimaldi Forum thinking about memories she had of her grandfather from when she was growing up.

"You okay?" John asked his daughter as he noticed her staring out the window.

"Yeh, I'm fine. Just thinking of grandpa." Lily nodded in reply.

"Me too Lil." John agreed as he gave Lil's hand a reassuring squeeze.

A few minutes passed and soon the limo pulled up outside the location for tonight's charity event.

Lily got out with her parents and posed for a few pictures on the red carpet. Her and her mother headed inside as her changed stopped to answer a few questions for journalists.

"Merci." Lily smiled at the waiter by the door who offered them a glass of champagne on arrival.

Lily and her mother made their way to their table once her father arrived inside. Their table was in the centre of the room towards the front and already sitting their was David and his wife, Paige, Jack and also Ross and Alan.

"Hi Lily." Paige smiled as she stood up and gave the younger girl hug.

Everyone stood up around the table and they all exchanged hellos and either hugs or hand shakes.

"Hi Paige. Long time no see. You got so big." Lily commented referring to her pregnant belly.

"I know just a few weeks left now." Paige smiled in reply as she placed a hand on her stomach.

The couple already had a little girl named Nicole and they were expecting a little boy in a few weeks times.

After the greetings everyone took a seat and Lily found her seat to be next to Jack's and beside her dad's.

"Hi." Lily smiled in reply as she placed her champagne down on the table before running her hand along the back of her dress to smooth it down before sitting down next to the driver.

"Hi. You look really pretty." Jack told her quietly with a smile.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." Lily replied smiling back at the reigning F2 champion before the lights dimmed signalling the show was starting.

—————

Any thoughts??