Ch.1 A new school [REDO/UPDATED.]

Start from the beginning

"Ohh, so you were probably the one she was talking about..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Anyways... I literally don't even have anyone to talk to in this class except that one annoying person at the back."

Time says to Wind, pointing at the person(cookie) looking outside the window, Fire Spirit. Well, he kinda heard what Time said anyways and just ignored it.

"That's Fire Spirit by the way, he's literally the most annoying person(cookie) I've ever met, besides Moonlight and Frost Queen."

"Oh.. hm.."

"Anyways.. I see that old man coming back in this room, so ya wanna be friends!?"

Timekeeper says excitingly but also kinda worried because the teacher will almost go to the room at any second now.

"Sure I guess.."

"Yippee!1!1!1!1"

The teacher got in the room at the right time after they just ended talking.

"Alright ya dang kids. Anyways."

———————————————
*「→ bell rings *

Most cookies rushed through the hallways, stayed in the hallways, and blocked the hallways while talking to their friends. It was really noisy, but no one cared.

Black Pearl was desperately trying to calm herself down, Sea Fairy was reassuring her that it's all fine and that Windy wasn't in some situation or something. Black Pearl being the overprotective sister she is, still didn't believe Sea.

Just walked out of the classroom with Time by his side, going to the cafeteria for lunch. A little worried that a specific someone would be panicking about him when he's completely fine.

"WHAT IF.. WHAT IF HE'S IN DANGER..? WHAT IF HE GOT LOST... WHAT IF—"

Black Pearl was constantly panicking, she was cut off by the person she was panicking about anyways.

"Pearl I'm completely fine and un-harmed."

"I really need to stop overthinking everything."

Black Pearl rushed over to him and hugged him tight. Sea was just standing there until someone came up to her.

"Oh Hello Sea!! Wait.. Is this your brother you were talking about?"

Moonlight asked Sea Fairy.

"Oh yeah actually... Anyways how are you? It's been a while since you and Stardust were on vacation..."

"Oh yeah! That.. anyways wanna hangout later? Y'know.. like usual?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, great! Same time?"

"Yup."

Moonlight squealed a little, she was really happy that she was finally able to hangout with Sea again after her vacation with Stardust, Moonlight was too happy that she accidentally almost held hands with Sea, both seem to be flustered and looked away quickly. Timekeeper out of nowhere, began teasing them.

"ooooooooooh!!! Looks like someone's flustered here eh..?"

"Shut up Time!-"

"I won't! You guys really need to fess' up already. It's reeaaallyy obvious!!~"

"Sorry Sea.. I have to agree.. Time is right y'know.."

Pearl said agreeing with Time, squealing on the inside, smirking on the outside. [huh i wonder who smirks like that too]
Moon and Sea looked at each other and decided to just sit down on a table already, still flustered about that situation.
Pearl and Time looked at each other, knowing to give em' some time and they'll probably be ready to confess to each other. Wind just stood there confused.

"How long have they been like this..?"

"Really long, to be honest. Frost Queen usually call's them out."

"Oh.."

Time said to Wind, then sitting down beside the ̶l̶e̶s̶b̶i̶a̶n̶s̶I mean.. Sea and Moon.

——————————————

[im too lazy to put the part where fire and wind are in the same class again so uhh yea..]

also holy crap a long rewritten chapter i wrote woah

also words without including this

[1027 words]