She looked around seeing everyone expect Dess. "Jamiya where is Dessy at?" She asked. "Uh she's upstairs in the bathroom" Jamiya shouted over the loud music. "Okay I'll be back. Watch my purse" Niyah said handing it to Jamiya.

Laniyah headed upstairs trying to find Destiny. She knocked on one of the bathroom doors. "Yes?" Destiny answered. "It's Niyah love lemme in nergo" Laniyah said making her chuckle.

Destiny opened the door letting her best friend in. She came inside and shut the door locking it behind her. "Girl why you sitting in this bathroom? It's hot as hell" Laniyah said with a hand on her hip fanning herself.

"Because I'm upset right" Dess said. "Why wassup?" Laniyah said sitting on the bathroom counter. "Man edot really be playing wimme for real" Destiny said looking down with a frown.

"Whatchu mean playing with you?" Niyah asked folding her arms. "So basically I know you gonna get mad but me and Elijah date..." she said quietly with her soft voice. "REALLY? OH MY WHEN WAS YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU AND ELJAH DAT-

Destiny had gotten up from off the table quickly covering Laniyah's mouth. "Girl hush ya loud mouth ass" Destiny chuckled. "My bad sis. But when y'all started dating and shit? Or talking actually" Laniyah asked.

"We started talking in January and started secretly dating over the summer in July" Destiny said. "Ouu so y'all been dating for a good 3 months" Laniyah smirked.

"Well not anymore I just broke up with his ass.." Destiny said making Laniyah frown. "Why?" She asked. "Because this nigg- you know what lemme show you the video" Destiny said taking out her phone going into Snapchat.

Destiny went on some girl story and showed the video of Edot getting twerked on by some girl named Isabella. Laniyah scrunched her face and disgusted. "Wow I can't believe he'd actually do that" she shook her head.

"Me too girl I'm just so upset right now because I really trusted him I did" Destiny said a voice cracking a little. "Aww babe don't cry please" Laniyah said getting off the counter to hug Dess.

"Noo it's not fair Niyah I'm always getting played.. I'm way to pretty for this shit man!" Destiny cried. "Don't cry over his froggy looking ass it's not worth it boo" Laniyah said rubbing her back.

"Plus pretty bitches don't cry over niggas that's gonna run back anyways because he knew what he messed out on" Niyah added. "Ugh your right.. it's the fact I never felt love like this in a relationship before" Destiny sighed.

"You'll be okay love it was only a 3 month relationship" Laniyah said wiping her tears away. "he probably still got bitches twerking on him right now as well" Destiny said shaking her head.

"It don't matter because you about to go out there and twerk on some other nigga just to get him jealous. Plus what's the worse thing that could happen anyways?" Laniyah said.

"Man you right let's get up out this hot ass bathro-

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

The girls heard loud gunshots making the music go silent and hearing people screaming and crying. "Yooo what the fuck!?" The girls said at the same time.

They rushed out the bathroom heading downstairs. Destiny seen a familiar body on the ground making her frown. "Wait is that who I think it is.."Laniyah said quietly. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE THE FUCK!" Ddot shouted his voice cracking a little.

She came closer seeing it was Elijah. Destiny and Laniyah wasted no time rushing over to his side with Notti, DD, Ddot and Laniyah older brothers. "E BABY PLEASE STAY WITH US!" Destiny cried.

"Yoo Elijah stay with us brooo" Notti said shedding a couple tears. Elijah started losing his breathing and his vision started to get extremely blurry.

Soon enough everyone heard the ambulance alarms. The people rushed inside, picking him up, putting him on the bed and rushing him out. Destiny ran after them and so did Laniyah.

"Ima go on the ambulance with him" Destiny said wiping her tears. "Okay Dess we'll be right behind you!" Laniyah said. Notti, DD, Ddot, Laniyah and Jamiya rushed inside the car sped off and following the ambulance.

| 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

Destiny cried while Jamiya and Laniyah tried to calm her down the best way they could.

"Oh my god this is all my fault.. I should've never broken up with him" Destiny said wiping her tears away.

"Uh broke up?" Ashlynn asked confused. Ashlynn was lowkey mad now that Destiny said they we're together. "Ashlynn not right now okay?" Jamiya said rolling her eyes.

"No because why- I swear to god Ash if you don't shut the fuck up.." Laniyah warned mugging her.

Ashlynn glared her and shrugged it off. Notti, DD and Ddot was lowkey pissed off. They all had mugs on their faces.

Laniyah kept hearing her phone buzz from notifications. She smacked her teeth unlocking the phone and went into the Instagram.

She seen dougie b, blovee and her ex C Blu tag her in an Instagram story along with Notti, DD, Ddot and the rest of the sugarhill gang telling us to "go get back" while laughing in the camera.

She sighed putting her phone up and leaning on DD's shoulder. "Can't believe this bullshit" she muttered.

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝟷𝟻 𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝚂

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝟷𝟻
𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝚂

Chile a lot is happening already..

How y'all feel about the characters doe?

DD?

Laniyah?

Notti?

Destiny?

Ashlynn?

Ddot?

Edot?

Jamiya?