26) Missing and Murdered

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Without realising what he was doing, Noah lifted his arm, and wiped another slash of steam away, exposing his shoulders and neck.

When Ray faced his whole body towards the shower, Noah again, wiped another part of the steam away- this time further down his chest, showing his body up to his abdomen.

Ignoring the water hitting his body like gentle raindrops, Noah watched with heavy eyes as Ray stepped forward, lips parted and chest rising and falling deeply.

'Noah,' He saw Ray say, the sound muffled due to the shower and water splashing in the spacey marbled area.

It was a dangerous game and Noah knew it.

Ray's furrowed eyebrows and hungry eyes told him everything he wanted to know. The way Ray placed his hand on the glass door and raked his eyes down Noah's body, told him everything he wanted to know.

The way Ray's night trousers looked tighter near the top, with a huge buldge poking out, told Noah everything he wanted to know.

Noah shivered, his knees trembling with overwhelming lust and he traced his hand again, over the steamed door to expose his hips.

BANG!

He flinched, eyes widening and heart increasing rapidly. Ray held his closed fist against the glass door, teeth bared and eyes narrowed.

"Open this fucking door, now."

Noah's heart pounded heavily in his chest, every inch of his body quaking with need and desire.

The way Ray was looking at him made a new type of feeling erupt in Noah's stomach and he whined, starting to feel unbearably uncomfortable with how much blood was rushing to his dick.

His fingers fumbled with the lock and he unlatched it with a small click.

Immediately the door was shoved open to the side, echoing a loud rattle. Ray stepped in, yanking the glass door back closed with a deafening clang.

Noah gasped as hands grabbed his hips and pulled him forward, "Y-Your trousers are going to get wet-"

"Shut the fuck up," Ray growled, threading his fingers through Noah's hair and yanking his head back, emitting a small whine from the smaller man. "You teased me, you have to fix this."

Noah felt lips attack his neck and his skin roll between teeth. Ray grunted, pressing Noah against the marble wall and grinding his hips forward.

Another breath was let out at the friction of Ray's hard dick against Noah's own. His knees buckled and would have given out below him if it weren't for Ray supporting him against the wall.

"R-Ray," he gasped, shivering. Ray continued to push his clothed hardness to Noah's and he whined, "Ray please, I-I need-"

The hand in his hair was let go and Noah was spun around, cheek smushed against the wall. A hand was over Noah's mouth blocking any words, while his own hands were splayed against the slippery marble.

"I told you," Ray whispered heavily, breath coming out in pants, "to shut the fuck up."

Noah struggled with the arm wrapped tightly around his waist then froze.

He accidently pushed his ass against Ray's dick.

"Why'd you stop? Carry on," Ray whispered in Noah's ear, biting his earlobe. The heavy breathing fanned his ears and he shivered, goosebumps erupting Noah's skin despite the high temperature of the water.

Fingers suddenly wrapped around Noah's dick and he flinched, dropping his head down at the warm touch.

The fingers began to move up and down, along Noah's member sending sparks of electricity to his lower abdomen.