4. How You Met

Começar do início

"Yes?", you asked.

It opened and a man stepped in. He was about 6'1 tall, had bleached blonde hair with blue roots, and stretched earlobes.

"Hey. You're new here. Right?", he asked and you nodded, "Cool. Cool cool. I just wanted to come by and welcome you. It's nice to see new faces around.", he walked up to you and reached his hand out for you to shake it, "I'm Jeff."

You took his hand, "Y/N."

Matt Hardy: "I'll go to the library! I don't know when I'll return! Don't wait for me!", you yelled to your best friend.

"Have much fun with your beloved books, nerd!", they shouted back.

You rolled your eyes and unlocked the door. You stepped out and walked up to your car. You got in it and started the engine. After a short drive, you arrived at the library. You entered and immediately walked up to the aisle with your favorite book genre. You looked through the books.

Already read it. Read it. Read it. Oh. This one is new.

You took one out of the shelf and looked at its cover and the summary on the back of it. You decided to lend it.

After about fifteen more minutes you have already found five new books. You wanted to walk back to the counter at the entrance when you bumped into something. You fell back and landed on your ass. The books fell out of your hands.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry.", you looked up and saw a man sitting in front of you.

He had black hair with a blonde strand. He stands up and reaches his hand out for you to take it.

"I'm really sorry. I should have watched where I was going.", he said.

You took his hand and he helped you to get up, "No problem. I should have also watched my steps."

He picked up your books and handed them to you, "Can I make this up to you? Maybe with a coffee?"

You chuckle, "Sir you-"

"Please. Just call me Matt."

"Okay. Matt, you don't have to make anything up. It's fine."

"Can I still invite you to a coffee? You seem to have great taste in books. Maybe I can recommend you some..."

"Y/N."

"Y/N. That's a beautiful name."

Roman Reigns: "I'll go for a walk with Butcher.", you announced to your (still) boyfriend Mitch.

"Whatever."

You rolled your eyes. You put on your shoes and took the dog collar with its leash. Butcher immediately ran to you when he heard you taking the collar. You started to smile. You put the collar around his neck and attached the leash to it. You took your keys and jacket, opened the door, and left.

You started to walk in the direction of the dog park. You always went there when Mitch didn't want to tag along. You carefully opened the gate to it and closed it behind you again. Immediately when you entered a beautiful Rottweiler ran up to you and Butcher. The Rottweiler stopped in front of you and sat down. She dropped the tennis ball she had in her mouth and looked up at you. She was panting and seemed very happy. You start to smile.

"Trix! Come back here!", you hear a deep voice yell.

You look up from the dog and see a man running up to you and the Rottweiler. When he arrived he took her by her color. Not in a harsh way. But still in a way, so she won't escape from him.

"I'm so sorry.", he said, "But she doesn't bite. I promise. She just wants to play with everyone and asks everyone to throw her her ball."

You giggled, "No problem. She is adorable. What is her name?"