Chapter 1 the night

The night when it all started was on 1912 it was a dark night and the sky was making different noise that I could of never have ever heard but I ran to my widows and look out side and the dark black sky was black so I just thought it's was a storm but now when I woke up the sky was still black so I was so scared now I went to jacks house and then he said what's happening out side the sky he said it's black I said ye but how are we going to fix this so they hopped on there bikes and rode of .

Chapter 2 the cabin

They went to the forest and then they started to followed this track the took them to this cabin up in the woods so then when they went to go inspect the cabin they saw a bunch of papers and pens and pics of the sky and pics of us and our family's and friends I was so scared I jumped on my bike we jack and rod of really really quick so I had no breath when I got home so my mum was what happened jace on jace come hear come on the news said so lady came and said u will all die to the news place they where all so scared that they went home for the day so I had a little plan we go back there and fine how to solve this thing that's happening with the sky so the next day the woke up to a black sky again so they went to the cabin and then the lady was there we saw water torch her arm and the she got burned so we ran to ask if she's ok but next this u know what about to happen .

Chapter 3 the end

The boys got put in to a big pot and had all different things on they so they where super scared and then when they opened there eyes from falling asleep they looked around and then the old lady said if u want this to end u do everything I say sis the old lady the two boys did what they said and then they almost died but one did not survive the fall it was jack but one had to die and one had to survive so I did it I stop what ever was happening to the sky I had to reel mum that when me and jack where exploring that he fell of the Clift and died I did tell my mum and five days later I was at my best friend funeral and from now on i would love to see him again

The end .