" you both are dating...woah...cheering and teasing was the only thing which filled all time till we reached sonagi village and here I was just like usual shy shy...I don't like this things, I just want to keep that upto few people...but it's fine if he didn't mind it, if he smile so widely.

Taehyung 🐻

Sonagi Village is the literary museum of famous Korean author Hwang Sun-won  who wrote Sonagi and many more classic Korean short stories

Sonagi Village is the literary museum of famous Korean author Hwang Sun-won who wrote Sonagi and many more classic Korean short stories.

Believing me it's really fun visiting and educational place specially for children's.

As soon as we get in guidelines and some rules where given to us and then we proceed in beautiful and different environment.

Entering in everything seems like story, different arts of stories related to author Hwang Sun-won where hanging in very attractive way

Books, paintings, dummies etc. where placed and we just looked and gathered new information about it.

Fun just began and went long but short when time reached to get back to our respective rooms which our school already arranged

It's evening time, all students where hanging around in cool atmosphere. Some where sitting in circles forming groups of five six or more. Some roaming around.

As it's cold atmosphere bonfire where lit up increasing temperature around us.

Me, Jimin and some of our friends and senior hyung's where gossiping on random things and teasing me... ofcourse will they gonna leave me like this after not telling them until...today...

" You reject everyone just because you was waiting for her to propose you " one of the most curious guy ask the school heartthrob Kim Taehyung... yeah its me...but guess what I wait for her and still I am the one who take steps first.

I just nod glancing simultaneously beside my left side where some of girls from our class where sitting...and in particular them I was glancing towards my cutie pie.

She's looking so cute as her cheeks and ears getting pinkish with chilling atmosphere plus she's wearing baggy clothes just looking like teddy bear with her cute pouty lips which makes me weak...I wish I didn't promise her to not kiss her until...

There gossiping where long like ours and same we both were not paying much attention.

When I was staring at her Jennie look in my direction and teasingly wiggle her brows before telling jisoo something, she is same like my buddy...tease in ass.

Soon Jennie stood followed by Jisoo who glance towards me and I pass her sweetest smile leading her to blush, she is shy...very shy type and as everyone knows we are in relationship she gets more shy.

Jennie gesture me something and I just stood without any other thought. Excusing myself from my group I walked few steps same as them who take few steps.

Jennie again wiggle her brows teasing both of us she say don't you think you should scroll around like other couples.

Saying that she left me and jisoo alone and soon enough I am holding her hands and proceed somewhere away from group of people chilling in chilling atmosphere.

I wanted too... but I hesitate not wanting her to feel uncomfortable...ofcourse she is so comfortable with me but as everyone know we are a thing...now it's quite different.

No one say a word until me and jisoo walked away to quite serene area where only few students or teen couples where chit-chating around.

" Jisoo...I shouldn't have done that " I asked her and she soon shoke her head and looked straight towards me with her sweet smile, her prettiest heart shape one.

" It's not like I never want anyone to know but it's just being girlfriend of famous student in school who has most fangirls is quite difficult thing " she say and giggles so as me. She hug me and gently kiss my cheeks and this time I am shy.

" I am happy if you are " she whisper and pull me away from hug still holding my hands with her soft ones.

I just smile and turn my gaze in same direction where she was looking.

Everything was beautiful, our surroundings, atmosphere, people's around us and we...we are beautiful too.