Prologue: Pervases's Disciple

Start from the beginning

"W-Well, they're in Sumeru. They are a part of this place called the Akademiya and were scouted by... the Fatui? Yeah, that organization. They were endorsed by them to be 'researchers'. So to keep me safe, they removed all traces of me from their records and stuff."

Pervases has heard who these Fatui were from the passing people who ignored his shrine. And they weren't the 'nicest' group.

[Then how about your caretaker?]

"There was this nice grandma who took care of me. I think she was called Madame Ping by others. I don't want to cause problems for her so I've been living outside since I was 6. I'm 11 right now."

Knowing who Madame Ping is, Pervases told him that she might be a nice old lady and she won't see him as a bother but Lie kept refusing.

[...then how about this. I'll take you in as my disciple only if you go to Madame Ping and ask for help. Is that a deal?]

"..."

And that was how Pervases got his weird disciple.

________________________________________________________________________________

8 years have passed since then...

A young man was holding a piece of long bamboo and held it like a weapon. He was facing a 'dummy' that he created with wood.

He had long black hair with gray highlights. He tied it into a ponytail.

(I can't describe looks well so here.)

(He has a more calm and gentle expression on his face

(He has a more calm and gentle expression on his face. Because first of all, he is holding a bamboo staff, surely it isn't as menacing, right? Oh, and it's Cu Chulainn from Fate: Grand Order.)

The young man had his 'battle' attire. It was like a martial arts gee uniform but somewhat altered.

(The pants remain black and the top half is green with some motifs of a crane and some trees within it

(The pants remain black and the top half is green with some motifs of a crane and some trees within it.)

)