Hellish Day...

( NO SPOILERS ALL MADE UP)

Shot. Straight in the stomach. They put a collar on me that canceled my immortality and my powers. "Akame!" Damn cops. They really are corrupt. "I'm sorry guys..." I felt tired so I closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden, I felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes to actually find myself falling. I hit the ground. "Ack!" I coughed. Damn, that was a hard hit. Red. I saw a window and looked in. Okay, I still look the same! My clothes though...they were different. I still have my powers. People started to surround me. "Who is she?" "Looks familiar." I made a dagger and pointed it at them. "Back up!" They all backed up and while I got the chance, I ran. 'Happy Hotel?' I ran to it quickly. I knocked. "Hello?! Anyone?!" Someone opened the door. A girl had blonde hair and was wearing one of those hotel outfits. She had a tag...Charlie. "Is everything okay?" I shook my head. "Help me."

~

I was inside. Wrapped in a blanket and some tea. Charlie sat next to me. "Are you okay?" "Where am I?" She looked down sad. "You're in Hell." My eyes widened. Hell? I thought that was some sort of myth! I didn't think it was real. Well, I WAS immortal. So, I had no say. "Hey, toots!-" A spider...? "Who're you?" This tall-ass spider walked towards me. On instinct, I jumped back, dropping the tea and the blanket, only to land on a chandelier. "Woah! Woah! Chill!" I glared at him. There was a knock at the door. Charlie looked at it. "Everyone, stay quiet. Ummm, please. Don't kill each other!" She walked to the door. Then shut it. Then opened it. Then shut it. "Umm, Vaggie?" "What?" "The Radio Demon is at the door. What should I do?" "Well, don't let him in!" This girl did the EXACT opposite. I laughed a bit. Charlie and this so-call Radio Demon were talking. Then he walked in. I glared at him. He felt my presence. "Umm, dear. I feel a threatening presence." He looked everywhere. "Al, you might wanna look up." He looked up. We both made eye contact. I jumped off and landed in front of him. He put his hand out like he wanted me to shake his hand. "Charlie, I'll be staying here for a bit. The name's Akame." I looked at the 'Radio Demon' and the first thing I said to him was: "Fuck off."