Ron hurried over to the open window of the train car door, finding the platform quickly slipping past, the wheels turning faster and faster. Just beside it, Molly Weasley was hurrying herself to catch up, the rat held up in her hands.

"Ron! Ron!" the woman yelled, Ron grabbing the pet from her grip, the train pushing off from the end of the platform. "Oh, for goodness sake! Don't lose him!"

"For a rat you're so worried about being eaten, you don't seem to be so on top of him," Hermione snarked, Ron frowning.

"He was gone for a second," the boy argued, the group still standing in the middle of the train corridor, other kids pushing past them. Harry was now standing on his own, his foot slowly healing from the trunk attack earlier. "Besides, I have him now, don't I?"

Hermione scoffed and she started her way down the train, Elizabeth walking after, the others doing the same as they checked every carriage. Once they reached one end of the train, Elijah and Bellamy had made their way on their own, sitting down in a carriage with Bellamy's brother, Cedric, and some other fourth years, the others having to head back to find a free carriage.

"I didn't mean to blow her up," Harry sighed, pushing his way past another boy as they struggled back down the tight corridor, the fields sprawling out the windows. "I just... I lost control."

"Brilliant," Ron breathed out, barely holding back his laughter at finally finding out why his best friend had run away from Privet Drive.

"I don't blame you," Lizzie shrugged, staring through each carriage to find a free one, Ron's laughter growing louder from behind her. "From what you've told me about Marge, she sounds like a bitch-"

"Language, Eliza!" Hermione shook her head sternly, only earning a small smirk from the other girl and more laughter from Ron. The bushy-haired girl turned to the boy, sighing heavily. "Honestly, Ron, it's not funny."

"Yeah, Ron, not funny," Lizzie sent him a feigned frown, Ron's laughter seizing, but laughter hidden by his upturned lips.

"Honestly, you two," Hermione groaned. "Harry was lucky not to be expelled."

"I think I was lucky not to be arrested, actually," Harry corrected, his voice regretful.

"The Ministry wouldn't send you to Azkaban for blowing up your aunt," Lizzie assured him with a small pat on the back. "However, killing her..."

"Thanks, that helps a lot," Harry scowled, sarcastic.

Ron chuckled out loud. "I still think it was brilliant."

Hermione only sighed at the boy, stopping herself in her tracks seeing a somewhat empty compartment, only one man curled up in the corner of it. "Come on. Everywhere else is full."

"Why do we get the apartment with the old man?" Ron grumbled, sliding open the door and shuffling inside, throwing his trunk up easily into the overhead storage. Hermione did the same, but with a bit more trouble, Harry and Elizabeth taking to the other side of the carriage with the man, keeping Hedwig and Lancelot by their feet.

"Ron, don't be so rude," Hermione scolded, Ron rolling his eyes.

"It was an observation!" the boy defended, falling back into the comfortable seat, keeping Scabbers on his lap. "Who do you think he is anyway?"

Hermione let out a breath. "Professor R.J. Lupin."

"Do you know everything?" Ron questioned, aghast, while Elizabeth leaned over to turn over the bottle that sat on the small table by the window, seeing it to be a mix of potions. Hermione was quick to slap her hand away, the auburn-haired girl furrowing her eyebrows. "How is it she knows everything?"