Chapter 21: Triple Trouble

Start from the beginning

"So, um Sonic who are the other cookies with you?" Wind Archer pointed behind Sonic.

"These are my friends. Don't worry they're nice to everyone they meet. Maybe except the guy in the armor. He seems like the guy who would protect the princess..."

"I guess they're welcome if they are friends with you."

"Oh, by the way. There is something you need to know." Tails said to him

"What is it?"

"That attack we had before, they're after one thing. I'm not sure what it is, but it had something to do with you." Tails explained the situation to Wind Archer.

Sonic continued tails' explanation. "It's not only you but it is the other ledgendaries and the so-called ancient heroes. To be honest, I kinda see the irony here."

Wind Archer saw the funny side to the situation. "Ledgendaries and Ancients are supposed to be powerful and able to defend against the darkness but now we see ourselves being protected. Truly ironic if i may ask."

Sonic, Tails, and Wind Archer laughed.

"It's nice seeing these three getting along." Princess cookie looked over at Knight cookie.

Knight look flustered a bit. "I- um... uh.. y-yeah its n-nice."

"So uh what now?" Chestnut questioned what happens next.

"What about Causing some destruction?"

Chestnut looked at Pudding with confusion "What did you say?"

"What if we just explore around. it seems more fun!" Pudding suggested

"Ok then."

Before They could explore a mysterious voice yelled to them.

"WIND ARCHER COOKIE!"

A cookie with Churro hair wearing two brackelets followed by three animals ran up to Wind Archer cookie.

"Her servants are attacking again."

"WHAT!?" Wind Archer yelled.

Everyone but Pudding, Chestnut, Sonic, and Tails know who the cookie was referring to.

"Dark Enchantress." Princess called her name out.

"You know who she is?" Pandy asked Princess.

"Her servants attacked my kingdom. She's too well known for anyone not to know. excluding the kids, which i understand and Sonic and Tails i understand too."

"Please follow me everyone."

Everyone followed the cookie.

3 minutes later.

They arrived at the city where the chaos was.

"Stop right there you uh... Cookies that need mental help." Sonic stuggled to come up with an insult.

Licorice and Princess laughed. Red Velvet and Pomegrante were not amused. "AHEM"

"Oh uh Don't call us that!"

"Leave the city immediately or else I'll have to deal with this personally." Wind Archer warned the cookies of darkness.

"Oh? and what are you going to do about it? I can tell that our mission is not for you but for that hedgehog and the Fox with those emeralds."

Sonic and Tails were shocked.

"What do you want with us!?" Tails demanded.

"Just surrender and nobody here gets hurt!"

"I don't think so." Churro refused for them.

a wooden door next to the cookies broke down. It was a bunch of Cookies in white masks

"Sonic Cookie, Wind Archer Cookie, and Tails cookie. You possess a power that we want! Hand it over." The white masked cookie said.

"This might not be an easy fight." Knight predicted.

Just as two threats were enough. another came to the group. A Wizard dropped out of nowhere.

"WIND ARHCER COOKIE! I'VE COME BACK FOR YOU!" The Wizard said.

"You're Wizard cookie!" Princess called out.

"A cookie that is using dark magic. quite uncappable as it seems."

"No matter. We'll just have to stop whoever is in our way" Red Velvet readies his sword.

"Tch Alright troops capture the cookies as explained in our objectives." The White mask cookie reminded their army.

As for Sonic's side. Sonic and Tails were ready to fight along side Churro and Wind Archer. Knight volunteered to join them. 

"Cookiemals, Get everyone to safety. This battle is not a joke" Churro said to them. They didn't want to run away. but with the dire situation. Churro didn't want them to get injured.

"We want to stay and Fight."

"This is dangerous than before. You're not prepared to handle this. Go take the Princess and the kids to safe distance."

They stayed silent for a moment but then gave in and do as what they're told. "Fine. But please be safe!"

Chestnut, Princess, and Pudding followed them to a safe distance.

"Poison Mushroom, Go after them!" Licorice ordered them. Poison Mushroom chased after the others. "Now then, let us show you our full power of Darkness..." Pomegrante pulled out her mirrors.

"Tch. Let's get this over with so I can continue my master's plans." Wizard charged up his staff.

"For the order!" 

"Alright then let's get this party started!" Sonic Cheered.

To Be Continued.