Maya's Birthday/Practice (41)

Começar do início

Jisoo :- yes our work is done, and I think your is also done.

Y/n :- yeah actually my is also done, so let's got to our home's and come changing.

Jennie :- yeah, unnie is right. We should get change our clothes.

Lisa :- And it's already 5:55pm.

Rosé :- so let's go to our houses and will come after changing, so see you Guy's later.

Siddharth :- see you too sis's.

Y/n :- see you Guy's bye.

Then I went from there to my car and drove to mansion. While humming song's.

Soon I arrived and went to my room and take the dress which I brought for maya, and place it on her bed with one note.

______________________________________

Get ready on time don't be late, don't throw tantrums, just wear this gown/dress and come down at sharp 6:29pm.

Your Eonnie

Y/n

______________________________________

Well she is down and her room is opened so I place it and went to my room, and take my phone.

And went to our 'Dangerous Dagger Kim Family 💗' and message.

'Dangerous Dagger Kim Family 💗'

OTC

Y/n - Hi guy's, get ready because today is Maya's birthday, everyone have to be ready. No tantrums are allowed and yes dad tell to mrs.jun to get ready, I want everyone ready at sharp 6:29pm and also in living room. Ok byeeeee.

End of OTC

I started to get ready. And while getting ready hear so much notifications on my phone.

But I ignored it, and started to do my work because later I will see. Because I am busy right now.

Soon my everything is done and last glance at mirror and all set.

👗👇🏻

Hair 👇🏻

Hair 👇🏻