"Where are we going Percy?" She asked confused.

Percy grinned, "A nice little Italian restaurant in the city."

"So what are we waiting for?" She asked still confused.

Percy rolled his eyes, "Like I said, tonight I am just a regular mortal man taking his beautiful girlfriend out for a nice dinner in the city. No teleporting, no powers, nothing. And I will blow half this city up if one single monster tries to disturb our date."

"So we're walking?" Artemis asked.

Percy nodded, "Until we get to my parking spot."

Artemis looked confused but Percy cut off her next question with a kiss. She smiled and nodded for him to lead the way.

Percy led them through Olympus and down the elevator and finally onto the streets of New York. It had been a warm summer day and the temperature had just begun to drop as the clock struck six, giving them a couple hours before they needed to pick up the hunters.

Percy led Artemis down the street for half a block until he stopped in front of a parked motorcycle. Artemis raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your chariot awaits milady?" Percy said with a smile.

"This is yours? I've never seen you on a motorcycle. Do you even have a driver's license?" Artemis asked as she looked at Percy surprised.

Percy chuckled, "Yes it's mine and you've never seen me on it because there isn't a lot of use for it when you can teleport wherever you want. And no I don't have a driver's license."

Artemis shook her head, "Wheen did you even get it? And why?"

Percy's eyes lost some of their mirth, "I bought it a little while after my Mom died. She and Paul made me their beneficiary of their life insurance policies. My mother always knew there was a chance she could die in a monster attack or something so she had a rather large policy. Between both policies, I got a little over three million dollars. I bought it in case I ever decided to try and live a mortal life."

Artemis' eyes widened, "I'm sorry Percy, I didn't mean to...." She began but Percy cut her off.

"It's okay Artemis. I've talked to my Mom and Paul since their deaths. They are happy together in Elysium and my Mom is happy I found a new mother in Hera." Percy said with a small smile.

Artemis smiled sadly back at him and nodded.

"How did you get into Elysium if you were still alive?" She asked.

Percy shrugged, "The same way I got into Tartarus when I took Luke, I snuck in. You underestimate the skills your blessing gives when it comes to stealth."

Artemis smiled at him before she got a little nervous, "Do you know how to drive this thing?" She asked cautiously.

Percy smirked, "Of course. Before I came out of hiding I used to ride a lot."

Artemis smirked back, "Any more surprises? I wasn't aware I was dating a millionaire."

Percy laughed, "You're not. I gave most of the money away."

"To who?" She asked shocked.

"I gave a million to the Oceana Charity and another million to the Wilderness Society. Then I gave all the rest except a couple hundred thousand to the National Partnership for Women and Families a few days before the Giant War. The rest is in an account I set up with both mine and Sophie's name on it should she ever need anything." He explained.

Artemis looked at her boyfriend in shock, "Why did you give it all away?"

Percy shrugged, "I didn't need it; I mean my mother is Queen of the Gods. Besides, it went places that needed it a lot more than I do. So I picked the ones that were most important to me, or the people I love."