Sophie stared at him for another minute before the first tear leaked out of her eye. It was quickly followed by more before Percy pulled her close to him and held on tightly while he rubbed her back softly.

"I..I thought you were dead. I thought my only brother, my only family, was dead." Sophie whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around Percy.

Percy frowned and pulled back from her, wiping the tears off her cheeks with his thumbs, "I'm so sorry but I didn't have a choice. This was the only way I could come back. But I promise I will be here for you for now on. I'm not going anywhere again, I promise."

Sophie's face slowly shifted into a smile as her brother smiled down at her. Even kneeling, he still was a couple inches taller than the hunt's youngest member.

Percy turned toward the rest of the hunt to see them smiling fondly at him.

"Alright girls, head to the amphitheater as you will want to hear Percy and Jason's story." Artemis ordered as she wanted a few minutes alone with her boyfriend.

The hunters minus Piper took off for the amphitheater as Percy turned to a still not revealed Luke, "Flash yourself to the amphitheater, I will make sure you are welcomed back my friend."

Luke smiled gratefully and nodded before vanishing in a bright light.

Artemis quickly wrapped her arms around Percy before he could turn around, "Promise me again you won't leave me."

Percy turned around and cupped her face in his hands, "Artemis, I promise I am never leaving again. I never wanted to leave in the first place but when they said it was only way to make sure you and everyone else was safe, I knew I had to. I would never leave you willingly, I promise." Percy said as he looked into be beautiful silver eyes.

Artemis's eyes widened slightly and smile graced her lips before he stood on her toes and kissed Percy softly.

"That was a good answer Percy." She whispered as she pulled back and grabbed his hand as they started slowly walking back into camp.

Percy noticed Jason and Piper walking in a similar position about twenty yards in front of them and smiled. Then a thought popped into his head, "Artemis? I know Piper is a hunter now, but you're going to let her out of her oath, right?" Percy asked a little nervously.

Artemis paused and looked at Percy blankly, "And why would I release her from the eternal vow of maidenhood?"

Percy paled and was about to reply before Artemis started laughing at his worried face. Percy's eyes widened before he scowled at her angrily, "That wasn't funny." He growled.

Artemis stopped laughing and glared at Percy causing him to flinch, which made her chuckle again, "Seriously Percy? You can walk up to a primordial goddess like Gaia fearlessly but you flinch away from my little old glare." She teased.

Percy gently pulled Artemis closer to him and smiled, "Trust me, Gaia had nothing on my girl."

Artemis blushed a bit and pecked him on the lips, "Piper asked to leave but I offered to let her stay in the hunt, at least until after the war. I told her we could discuss it later."

Percy looked surprised, "You would let her stay?"

Artemis looked down sadly, "I don't know if the hunt will exist after the war Percy. Part of my maiden vow was getting to form my group of huntresses."

Percy's eyes widened, "What? Artemis, I can't be the reason for the hunt being disbanded."

Artemis smiled sadly, "I know you don't want that but I love you Percy and I won't lose you, no matter what the cost is."