Greeks and Romans

Start from the beginning

"Language Perseus!" Hera scolded.

Percy blushed, "Sorry Mom." He muttered. Artemis snickered at Percy's face.

Percy looked at Hera again and waited for an answer.

Hera smiled, "I was looking for Artemis because I knew she was back on Olympus. I went to your palace looking for you but it was empty. So I thought I'd ask her if she knew where you were. I knocked on Artemis' door but no one answered. I heard talking so I went in to find you two in the middle of your little moment." She said, finishing with a smirk.

Percy and Artemis both blushed. Percy looked at Artemis incredulously. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ever hear of a lock Artemis?" Percy asked teasingly.

Artemis blushed and punched him hard in the shoulder before glaring at him.

Hera watched the two in amusement. This wasn't what she had expected to find but was surprisingly pleased with Percy's choice.

"Well I'll leave you two lovebirds alone until the council meeting." Hera said teasingly before walking to the door. When she reached it, she flicked the lock on the nob into the locked position before shutting the door behind her.

Percy and Artemis both looked at each other before starting to laugh hysterically. After a minute, Percy pulled Artemis back onto his lap where his arms wrapped tightly around her. Artemis smiled and let him hold her tightly.

"Are you sure you want to do this Percy? This won't be easy until we finally tell people. Even then, we don't know what their reactions will be." Artemis asked a little nervously.

Percy held her a little tighter, "I've never been so sure about anything in my life."

Artemis looked at him curiously.

Percy sighed, "Ever since everything that happened on Olympus and finding out my mother died, I haven't been truly happy. But that first night when we talked I was able to forget about all that stuff. Instead it was just you and I talking and hanging out. I don't know what it was but I was happy. And then every time I've been around you since then, I don't know, I've just been happier. I just know without you I couldn't be this happy again and that's something I'm willing to fight for, whether I have to stand up to your brother, your father or anyone on the Olympian Council." Percy said seriously.

Artemis looked at Percy for a second before she smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek. Instead of saying anything she just stayed cuddled to him and enjoyed the moment. His words stuck in her head and she couldn't help but think how lucky she was that he was hers.

Percy and Artemis walked to the council meeting, enjoying the trip to the throne room as they wandered through the streets of Olympus. They walked and talked as they went, ignoring the curious looks from some of Olympus' residents. Most people smiled at them, happy to see Artemis' usual cold demeanor gone in the presence of the Hero of Olympus.

They reached the throne room laughing as the entered, only to find everyone staring at them curiously. Percy looked to find his mother and patron smiling warmly at the pair. Most Olympians seemed to find their friendship humorous as they received amused smiles from most. Percy was shocked to find Zeus smiling at them from his throne. As Percy made his way to the foot of Hestia's throne, he saw one person glaring at him angrily, Apollo.

Percy stopped on his way to Hestia throne and looked at Apollo, "Did I do something to upset you Apollo?" Percy asked calmly.

Apollo continued to glare at him, "I don't like how much time you've been spending with my sister." Apollo growled.