Nico nodded in response.

Percy turned back to Hades, "Thank you uncle. I won't enter your domain without permission again."

Hades shook his head, "Its fine Perseus, you have permission to enter whenever you want. I owe it to you for returning my throne to me."

Percy nodded and bowed quickly before letting Nico grab his shoulder and shadow travel them to a food court in a mall in Los Angeles.

After they grabbed some food, Nico looked at Percy expectantly. Percy looked at him apologetically, "Sorry I never let you know where I was, I needed some time to deal with some stuff."

Nico nodded sadly, "Yea, I found out about your Mom and Paul after the war. I made sure they were put in Elysium immediately."

"They didn't get in right away?" Percy asked angrily.

Nico shook his head, "Your Mom did but Paul was sent to Asphodel. I told my Dad and he made the change immediately."

Percy looked at his cousin gratefully, "Thank you Nico. I owe you and your Dad big time." Percy said trying to keep his emotions in check.

Nico nodded before looking at Percy, "Bro, where have you been? And what happened to your eyes? They have streaks of....is that brown?"

Percy smirked, "I've had an eventful five years."

Nico glared at him causing Percy to chuckle. Percy told Nico everything, from his becoming Hera and Hestia's champion to rescuing demigods; he told him about Hera adopting him which caused Nico's eyes to bug out. The only thing he left out was the Roman camp.

"Hera adopted you?" Nico asked disbelievingly.

Percy nodded and explained everything that Hera did for him, mentioning how he wanted to jump into Tartarus just to have a chance to get some revenge for his mother. Nico just listened in shock while Percy explained everything.

"So now you just rescue demigods that Hera and Hestia send you after." Nico asked.

Percy nodded.

"Dude, why do you get such a sick job? Camp sucks now that you're not there. I spend most of my time in the Underworld but when I do go to camp, it blows." Nico whined causing Percy to chuckle.

"You want to come with me on the next one? There's a girl in Washington that I need to grab. I'm not sure what her situation is though." Percy asked.

"What do you mean situation?" Nico asked confused.

Percy shrugged, "If they're girls that have issues with men I take them to the hunters. If they are boys or aren't scared of men, I bring them to camp."

Nico nodded, "So what happens with the relatives? I doubt they let them all go peacefully."

Percy smirked, "Depends on what their like. If they are just bad parents then I take the kids as peacefully as I can. If they're abusive....well let's just say there won't be anyone to come after the girls once I take them."

Nico's jaw dropped, "You kill mortals?" He asked disbelievingly.

Percy shrugged, "If they deserve it then yes. If not then I try to be as nonviolent as possible. But yes, like yesterday I brought a girl to the hunters who had been beaten by her uncle. She was seven Nico. I don't like killing people but I don't regret ending that guy's life."

Nico looked at his cousin in surprise but nodded, "No man, I'm not saying you shouldn't. I was just surprised. People like that don't deserve mercy."

Percy gave his cousin a small smile, "So you want to come along?"

Nico grinned, "Of course bro. I've missed you; I've been waiting to hang out for five years. If we get to save a girl from a bad situation then all the better."