Something about his face seemed very familiar to Artemis for some reason but she couldn't think of where she had seen this man before.

She narrowed her eyes at the man but saw no deceit in his words. She decided she would take him to Olympus as her father ordered where the council could question the demigod.

She ordered him to follow her back into her camp. When they reached the camp, three of the newest hunters threw themselves at him squealing in delight.

"Blake!" They yelled as they hugged him tightly. Artemis looked shocked. These were the hunters he had apparently brought to the hunt and all were terrified of men. They were even scared of the older hunters. She had never seen them so happy since coming to the hunt.

The man, Blake, smiled at the girls, "I see you have found a home here Christy, Megan, and Diana." He said in a happy tone.

Artemis sent two hunters to retrieve the girl hidden in the woods and brought Blake to her tent once he managed to detach the gleeful girls from him. He looked up to see some hunters glaring at him while some looked at him confused or shocked. He followed Artemis into her tent.

Artemis eyed the man warily, "You say you are Roman yet you seem to be fully aware of the Greeks. Explain." Artemis demanded.

Blake looked at the goddess warily before sighing, "I never said I was Roman Lady Artemis. From what my patrons tell me, I am different. Apparently my father visited my mother in both his aspects rather than one. When she saw my father she saw a combination of both aspects. Thus, I am apparently a child of both Greece and Rome."

"That isn't possible." She argued. The goddess shimmered until she stood in her Roman aspect Diana.

"How do I know you tell the truth?" She asked suspiciously, in Latin.

"I am only telling you what my patrons told me. I was not aware until a few years ago." He answered in perfect Latin.

Diana shifted back to Artemis and stared at the man confused. He was the first demigod of his kind in history.

"Who is your father?" She asked less threateningly.

The man looked at her apologetically, "I am sorry Lady Artemis but I cannot reveal that. My patrons told me to keep the information to myself."

Artemis narrowed her eyes, "You dare defy a goddess?"

Blake shook his head, "I do not wish to, but I cannot defy my patrons."

Artemis stared Blake, her eyes still narrowed. She decided to search his memories. As soon as she tried, she was shocked to find herself blocked. She looked at Blake to find his eyes glowing brown with power. Her eyes widened before she scowled.

"I could just kill you." She threatened.

Surprisingly Blake shrugged. "Go ahead if you must. I have seen enough of the terrible things in this world for one lifetime anyway."

Artemis's eyes widened before she sneered, "Very well, you can come to Olympus where my father can decide your fate."

Blake looked worried for a minute but then he smirked, "How about another deal?"

Artemis raised an eyebrow, "And what do you have that I would want?"

"I propose a wager. If you beat me in an archery competition, I will reveal everything you want to know about me as well as come peacefully with you to Olympus. If I win, I leave your camp in peace until we meet again." Blake asked hopefully.

Artemis laughed, "You think you can defeat the goddess of Archery in an archery competition? You are just another foolish man. I accept your challenge boy."