The Winchester Family

A/N: So this was fun to write. A little seasonal freebie, if you will ;) FYI, I created the entire Addams family parody myself so no stealing please <3  This sort of harkened back to an old Carl Grimes one shot I wrote eons ago, come to think of it. I hope you guys enjoy it <3

It was evident to me now that we never should have delved into Dean's stash of Jack Daniels. However, the moment for good choices had come and gone and now all that was to be found were empty glass bottles strewn on the floor and a very drunk Jack. Oh, yeah, and myself. Which, I suppose to be fair - I was the one to blame here. Jack was too innocent to conjure up an idea this bad.

Spooky decorations covered every inch of the Bunker as Halloween drew nearer. Tiny paper pumpkin lanterns were strung across the ceiling, Day of the Dead figurines lining the tables, and bowls of candy on every available surface. It truly was the most wonderful time of the year.

Jack and I began to snap our fingers, nodding our heads to an invisible beat only we could hear.

"Theeeyyyyy'rrrreeee cheeky but not newbies!" Jack began loudly, stretching out the words.

"Mysterious but cuties," I added with a wink, tipping my bottle to the nephilim.

Ignoring me, he continued on, "They have so many groupies!"

"THE WINCHESTER FAMILY!!!!" we sang in unison, arms slung across the others' shoulder.

"The Bunker's a museum-" Jack started.

"-where people come to see 'em," I continued, hiccuping.

"They make all the monsters scream,"

"THE WINCHESTER FAMILY!"

"Neat!" I interjected, thinking of Cas' clean cut vibes.

"Sweet!" Jack added, clearly referring to Sam.

We looked at each other then, thinking of Dean grinning, "Petite!"

"So, put Castiel's trench coat on,"

"Anti-possession tattoos to draw on,"

"We're gonna go hunt with-"

"THE WINCHESTER FAMILY!" we sang out while giggling.

We were so lost in our laughter that we didn't hear the arrival of Dean and Sam until they were towering over us, disapproving looks etched onto their faces. But instead of chiding us on my irresponsibility and Jack's gullible nature to go along with my shenanigans, their words were directed at entirely different matters.

"Is that one of my plaid shirts?"

"Why are you wearing Cas' trench coat?"

I shrugged off the question of my own attire and coolly replied, "What? He's basically vintage Cas."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 [ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ] ✘ 🎉