Ch 5: Family Day

Começar do início

Eri: "Mommies look, me and Papa match

Eri: "Mommies look, me and Papa match."

Momo and Kyoka both smiled and kissed Eri on the check as Izuku picked her up and put her onto his shoulders as they all left the dorms as Katsumi was giving Momo and Kyoka extra dirty looks as they both checked to see with Eri wasn't looking before they both flipped off Katsumi as they both booked it after Izuku and Eri as Katsumi started throwing a hissy fit that Katsuki saw.

Katsuki: 'It still baffles me how she doesn't get why she's the disappointment in the family.'

During the time they were out, Izuku, Momo and Kyoka all decided it would be best to have Eri experience lots of things she missed out on during her captivity under Overhaul as they decided to take Eri to the park.

When they got to the park, Eri ran around and played for about 30 to 45 minutes as the three were surprised at the fact Eri still had plenty of energy left to spare after playing for that long as they decided to go to the mall.

Upon arriving at the mall, they saw that is was almost lunchtime as they got fast food for Eri to try and they immediately found out Eri is a bit of a messy eating as some of her food was on her face but not her sweater as Momo cleaned her up and Eri said she liked it but preferred her grandma's cooking which made Izuku tear up a bit as he hugged his little snowball and then walked around the mall for a while.

In between Momo buying cute stuff and new clothes for Eri, Kyoka walked into a music store as Izuku and Eri went in with her as Momo was going to as well but decided to let Kyoka have a moment with their boyfriend and daughter.

While in there, Kyoka was going on and about stuff about music and other related subjects, Izuku listened to every word she said and while he wasn't that knowledgeable on music, he still listened to her while Eri had absolutely no idea what Kyoka was talking about but listened anyway because she could tell Kyoka was extremely passionate about it and figured listening to her about would make Kyoka happy which would make Izuku and herself happy.

After checking the place out, they saw some fat bastards trying to flirt with Momo as she straight up kicked one of them in the dick as the others tried to pin Momo against the wall but Izuku grabbed their shoulders as Momo was happy Izuku was there while the fat bastards were horrified with what they saw.

Yeah, Izuku left those sorry bastards out cold in the cold while Eri was thankfully distracted as they left to continue their day as Izuku made a note to report the fat bastards and called the cops while the rest of the day went smoothly.

Eventually, nighttime was coming closer and closer as they made their way back to the dorms as Eri fell asleep in Izuku's arms while on the way back as they made it to their room as Izuku placed Eri into a little bed made just for her as he, Momo and Kyoka all sat on their bed.

Momo: "Well today was pretty fun. Except for. . . that."

Izuku: "Those ugly bastards should be grateful I didn't kill them or use my quirk at a higher level then I did. No one dares to touch my two queens and get away with it."

Momo and Kyoka both hugged Izuku as he kissed both of them on the cheek as he suddenly remembered something.

Izuku: "Also, I have something for you two that Hatsume helped me with for a little while."

Izuku pulled out two cases from under the bed and gave them to Momo and Kyoka as they opened them and were surprised to see new hero costumes inside them.

Kyoka: "Izuku, these are amazing

Kyoka: "Izuku, these are amazing."

Momo: "Most definitely, mine especially."

Izuku: "Yeah, yours was pretty easy Kyoka since I worked with what worked for your current suit and improved on them. Momo's on the other hand was a bit more time consuming since, well her suit isn't exactly the most practical thing in the world."

Momo: "Yeah, looking back in hindsight, I should have more ideas in my head when I had my costume made. But now I have no use for my old costume anymore."

Izuku: "Well, you could use it as a swimsuit or for more. . . *blushes* you know."

Momo: "Zuwu, you horn dog."

Momo tackled Izuku as they started making out as Kyoka walked to the door and locked it as Izuku continued where he left off earlier and undid Momo's shirt as her bosoms popped out of her shirt as he squeezed them which made Momo hot and heavy.

Momo: "Enjoying your handful my, cute, handsome, sweet, sexy green hubby?"

Izuku: "Not as much I enjoy gazing into your beautiful eyes, my Creati."

Momo: "Oh, stop it Zuwu baby."

Kyoka: "Wait, should we be doing this with Eri in the room?"

Izuku: "I won't worry too much, Eri's a real deep sleeper."

Kyoka: "Oh, well in that case."

Kyoka threw off her shirt as she jumped into bed too as she started kissing Izuku while he squeezed both her and Momo's prefect asses as they had some fun while Eri was in deep sleep, completely ignorant of what was going on.