Daddio🚔❤️: Kim, Adam, Makayla, and Kevin are also coming. We'll see if Trudy and Mouch can too.

Kamryn: Awesome!! Love you both!!

Mama🚔💕: We love you too

Kamryn set her phone down again as Keith came over with his lunch.

"So, what'd the doctor say?" He asked, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm playing tonight," She grinned, taking a bite of her sandwich. "You're coming right?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked, with a little chuckle. "You should know me better than this,"

"I mean I do but I just had to double-check,"

"Of course you did," he joked, poking Kam in the side.

"You better stop before I get up," She joked right back, ready to get up if she had to. Kamryn chuckled, smiling as she ate her lunch with her best friends and boyfriend.

——————

Kamryn waited in the locker room before her game started, as her parents were arriving with the entire intelligence team.

"You sure she's ready for this?" Hailey asked, waiting for the team to come out. She wasn't usually a worried mom until it came to Kamryn's health, then she was a worry wart.

"The doctor wouldn't have cleared her if he didn't think she was ready," Jay chuckled, rubbing his wife's shoulder.

"I know, I just don't want her to hurt herself again,"

"I know. She'll be fine," Jay assured his wife as the team came out to the court.

Kamryn had the biggest smile on her face as she did a little handshake with her teammate before looking around for her parents. As soon as she spotted them, she made both her hands into a heart before getting to her spot.

The game started and Kamryn was doing pretty well, only missing one or 2 hits. She did dive for one, making Hailey immediately jump.

"Kamryn I swear," she mumbled, watching Kam lay there for a second before getting back up.

"She's fine," Jay assured his wife as Kamryn gave them a thumbs up. "See?"

"She better be,"

"She is," he nodded, grabbing a handful of popcorn, "way to go Kam!"

The team ended up losing the game but Kamryn was still over the moon to be playing again.

"Can I go out with the team?" She asked as she reached her parents.

"Yeah, just be home by 11. And be safe," Hailey told her, kissing her head.

"Promise," she smiled, hugging Jay and the rest of the team before rushing to her truck.

The team headed to a small diner, ordering dinner and treats. Keith also came, Kamryn jumping out of the booth the hug him.

"You did so great tonight," Keith chuckled as he hugged her tightly.

"We lost,"

"You still did great,"

"Thanks," she smiled, kissing him before he set her back down.

After having dinner with her team, everyone was exhausted and ready to get home.

Keith and Kam said their goodbyes before Keith headed off and Kam started her truck. Well. Attempted to. When it wouldn't, she pulled out her phone and pulled up her messages to her dad.

Kamryn: Truck won't start....can you come jump it?

Daddio🚔❤️: On my way. Lock the doors and stay in your truck.

Kamryn: Okay 👍🏻

It only took a few minutes before Jay arrived, stopping in front of her truck as she popped the hood for him.

"Did you start it when I couldn't drive it?" She asked, staring her father down.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he joked, connecting the cables from his truck to hers.

He then jumped the truck for her, and soon enough 2 sets of headlights shined through the front windows of their home.

"You gotta stop scaring me when you're diving for it," Hailey chuckled, hugging Kam as she came into the house.

"Comes with the territory mama," she smiled, hugging her back tightly.

Kamryn's world was coming back together. Finally.