Chapter 1: Game Rip Off

All Complete!

You have cleared all normal stage routes!

" Huh I ended up finishing all the ending already." Cha Siyeon sighs holding her device which displayed the bright pink screen showing the completions of her long hours of gaming.

" Is there anything else to do..." in confusion, Cha Siyeon looks at the bright screen of her phone for a moment before hearing sound come from it.

Cha Siyeon pauses for a moment looking at the notification she had just received seeing the title of said notification. It didn't take a minute before Cha Siyeon excitingly clicked on it.

' The Lady's Love Love Project Notification!

Cheering internally by only the title of the notification, Cha Siyeon continues reading the rest of said notification.

Update Information 1.0.0
Thank you to everyone who has downloaded our small project The Lady's Love Love Project! We really appreciate all the support you have given us. We wanted to announce that hard mode has just been added, coming with an umpteen amount of secrets and an introduction for a new character being implemented to the story and many more stuff. We hope you enjoy remember! Your satisfaction is our motivation!

With excitement Cha Siyeon hopped back to the app hoping the update that was just announced not even a second ago would be free; she barely had 800,000 won on her; it basically was all she had for the month to survive on she really was trying to save as much as she could.

Cha Siyeon at that exact moment didn't know she had just jinxed herself. " A-A HUNDRED THOUSAND! WHY THE HELL IS IT SO DAMN FUCKING EXPENSIVE FOR JUST THIS CRAP!" Cha Siyeon cried in her head facing the other way " Is there really no other way..." sighing Cha Siyeon slowly takes out her card clicking on the hard mode screen taking her back to the download app.

" Let's get this crap over with. I have classes tomorrow." Cha Siyeon said glaring at the Update screen that not a moment ago she was excited about looking back at it she could see the real meaning of the whole update it looked different in her eyes now it basically said " Yeah we just want your money so we can laugh at your face while we wipe our ass with it you insignificant commoners." '

' " Remember! Your satisfaction is our motivation!"' Yeah right it's more like we just want to get all of your life's saving out of your ass and put it in ours fucking cheap ass bitching.' Cha Siyeon thought in her head before beginning to put her card number into the app " I'm never falling for this type of crap again." Cha Siyeon exclaimed in a angry but joking manner. " Ah, whatever I mean, how hard could this shit be?"
.
.
.
.
Cha Siyeon looked at her screen in interest before giggling softly " Huh I guess it was worth it" The screen displayed an illustration of a magenta haired woman with a static face facing whoever was playing before Cha Siyeon could read more about said magenta haired woman the screen turned black " What the hell did my phone run out of battery or something-" Before Cha Siyeon could finish a bright light came once again from the phone showing a animation of rose petals." Huh what the hell?" Cha Siyeon said before looking back at her phone staring at the screen in confusion.

IN HARD MODE, THE PLAYER WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE VILLAINESS ONLY FRIEND AS A SECONDARY POINT OF VIEW OF THE CLOSE ASSISTANT OF THE VILLAINESS {Emilia Alcott}

A YOUNG LADY WHO IS THE RESULT OF A INCONSPICUOUS AFFAIR BETWEEN A LADY IN RAGS AND A OUTRIGHTEOUS COUNT!

JUST WHAT MORE IS THERE TO THIS YOUNG LADIES STORY?
WHAT DID THE LADIES GO THROUGH PRIOR TO OUR FEMALE LEADS RETURN?

UNLOCK MORE OF HER STORY IN HARD MODE NOW!

Cha Siyeon stared at the newly show illustration before her eyes presenting a fine featured looking lady who looked around 17 years old having short light brown hair put into two short puffy braids with straight bangs to balance it out with a pair of light baby blue eyes.

" This makes no sense how come she isn't ever mentioned in normal mode huh did they just want to get more money or something.?" Pausing for a moment before sighing, Cha Siyeon clicks the start screen " Whatever I'll just get this done fast I mean how long will it take just to finish this."
.
.
.

Who would've thought that would be the last little positive thing Cha Siyeon would ever say about this ripoff of a game.

To Be Continued...