10: High Praise

Mulai dari awal

"Lead the way."

I got off the couch and scooped her up to carry her up the stairs. She wasn't as heavy as she thought. Plus she bounced nice when I tossed her on the bed. I went straight to the nightstand for a condom.

Sookie sat up on her knees so she could pull her dress off. She took her bra off quickly, and for the first time I got to see her fully nude when she laid back on the bed.

"I may not let you leave," I warned her as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"Are you going to tie me to the bed and make me your sex slave?" She reached down between her thighs to rub her slick folds.

"If you're a good girl," I smirked.

"I'll be a very good girl, Mr. Northman," she said innocently.

"I doubt it." I dropped my pants and kicked off my shoes. My socks were the last thing to go before Sookie was tugging me on top of her.

"I promise to try," she said as she pulled my face to hers for a deep kiss. I was sure she could taste herself on my lips, but she didn't seem to care.

I reached out for the condom and broke the kiss when I found it. I rolled off her so I could get the blasted thing on, and as soon as it was in place, Sookie pulled me back on top of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist, trying to get me as close as possible.

She reached down to grab my shaft, helping me position at her entrance. She let go so she could hold onto my shoulders as I pushed my head into her, giving her slow, shallow pumps. I knew better than to think I could just go for it the first time. She was plenty wet but it was still going to be a minute before she adjusted.

It helped when I unhooked her legs from around my waist and pushed her thighs wider apart.

"Rub your clit," I instructed, knowing it would make her suck me in deeper.

She reached down and did as told. Her fingers moved slowly over her clit, making her walls massage my tip, trying to pull me in deeper. With her other hand she started to tug on her nipple. It took a few minutes and my mouth on her other nipple but I was never going to forget the look on her face when I was completely buried in her. My hips swiveled and she gasped.

"Oh my god, Eric," I breathed. "You're huge."

"Want me to stop?" I kissed her collarbone and started to pull back.

"Never," she said, shaking her head. Her hands were on my back. I could tell she was trying not to dig her nails into my flesh.

I pushed back in and started a slow, deep rhythm that did make her nails dig into my back. I didn't mind. My lips moved up her neck to her mouth. When she let go of my back I rolled over so Sookie could set the pace.

She propped up on her knees, settling her hands on my abs. Her eyes locked onto mine as she started to bounce on my cock. She moved a little faster than I was going, which wasn't a bad thing. Each time she dropped she would rock her hips, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone.

"Fuck, that feels good," I said. My hands grabbed a hold of her hips and her eyes went wide when I held her still while I thrust up even faster.

"Mmm, don't stop," she moaned. Sookie leaned back, resting her hands on my thighs so I got the perfect view of her tits bouncing and my cock disappearing inside of her again and again.

My thumb shifted to find her clit and her walls clenched. I buried myself deep inside her and rubbed quickly.

"That good?" I asked.

"So fuckin' good, baby," she breathed, dropping her head back. "You're going to make me cum so hard for you... fuuuuck..." Her walls gripped me tightly. I could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer with each passing second.