Chapter 1

Corinna Parma woke up knowing today was going to be a good day

Corinna Parma woke up knowing today was going to be a good day. Corinna screamed when she couldn't find her designer shoes, Jasmine, her maid walked in, "Mrs. Parma, I heard your screams of distress, are you alright?"

"No, Jasmine. I can't find my designer shoes, and they cost more than your kids and grandkids combined, unless you stole them. I bet you did!" Corinna stomped past her stunned maid and her maid was about to cry knowing she was about to lose her job.

"DADDY!!!!!!" Corinna screamed, and she had tears streamed down her face, pulling on an act that Jasmine stole from her. Corinna stumbled down the stairs hastily. Her dad rushed to her in his scrubs, her dad was a famous surgeon.

Sweetheart, what happened?" Her dad rushed to his daughter, who was on the floor sobbing. The air in the room turned dark as the Dad tried to comfort his daughter.

"She's faking, she tried to blame me for stealing, Mr. Parma, and I've been a dedicated employee for 10 years." She told Mr. Parma. From Mr. Parmas crouched frame, he scowled.

"How dare you accuse my daughter of lying. My daughter is one of the most honest people I know." He got up and Mr. Parma is known to be a tall lanky man and always had a smile on his face with creases all over his face, and he is generally known as a sweet man but when you disrespect his daughter, he becomes something else entirely. His old face lit up in flames, eyes furrowed and a permanent frown and fingernails digging into his hands.

"Daddy, I was looking for my designer shoes this morning, and she stole them since she's the only one who cleans my room." Corinna was known to be a petite blonde girl with a golden glow to her skin. Corinna was known to be a mean girl. She was a bitch and she owned it. Corinna liked fashion, and the only thing that Maude did was go to the mall. It did anger her father that she was not focusing on her schoolwork and she was focusing on extracurriculars. But Maude had her father wrapped around her tiny finger.

"You are fired, Jasmine. Pack your stuff immediately and leave." Mr. Parma squeaked his expensive shoes and moved his finger to the door. Jasmine looked like she was about to cry. Jasmine scurried away, scared. Mr. Parma rubbed his hand against his graying black hair.
"Daddy, that's the most expensive shoes I own, and I need a new pair of shoes." Corinna whined, tugging on her father's arm. She gave him puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, two pairs of shoes. Only two. I better not see more than that, or I'll be contacting Abby's mom." Mr. Parma grabbed his thick leather wallet and pulled out a premium diamond credit card. Maude was jumping up trying to grab it.

"Calm down, Corinna. Furthermore, I need you to babysit Mike and his friends tonight, or no shoes." Corinna started to frown and whine and stomped her 3000 dollar designer shoes.

"But Mike is lame. And they play Dungeons and Dragons, and that's lame." Corinna complained. Mr. Parma started to stick it back in his wallet and Maude started to whine again, and that honestly gave Corinna's father a poor headache.