"N-No Luca!" He pleaded, but Luca would not stop.

"No Shu! You're cursed. The last time we came to the barrier line, the voice messed you up. I will not listen to you until we get inside your village!" Luca explained as Shu became quiet and let Luca drag him. Shu looked at Luca and tried to stop him, "Luca, stop. Let me go!" Shu said as Luca yanked him again, "Stop fighting me, Shu. Just let me lead you. I don't trust that voice." Shu sighed as he let Luca drag him through the barrier line.

Once they got there, Shu was surrounded by everyone again. Shu smiled as he tried to walk through, "Good to see y'all again! It's only been a day." He said as Luca giggled.

"So?" Someone asked.

"You are so cool!" A little girl said.

"Why do you leave?" A boy said. Shu looked over at Luca who was laughing and tried to get him to help.

"Ok, I've missed y'all too, but I have the stuff to do. We can play later and talk!" Shu struggled to get out of the crowd. Everyone smiled as they got excited. Shu's parents walked over, "Shu! It's nice to see you again! Why are you back?" His mother asked. The group of people walked away once Shu's parents showed up. Shu looked at them and smiled, "Do you know the curse that was-"

"No! You can't be!" Shu's mother cried. Shu's father looked at Shu and then at his mother, "Shh, it's ok. We knew it would happen." He whispered. Shu looked at them confused and Luca walked over, "Do y'all have a book about the curse?" Luca asked. Shu's parents nodded as they brought them over to their home.

Shu's mother looked at Shu with sad eyes as his father looked for the books. "His name. The curse's name is something we will never be able to say, Shu. He had cursed this family for over 3000 years. And whenever we learn his name, he will scar us. Here, come sit." Shu nodded as he and Luca sat down.

"The curse made sure that we would never say the name so we wouldn't tell the younger ones. So, your father's great great great grandfather wrote books about him. He had spent his whole life learning the curse. He even talked to it as if a friend. But the curse knew that he was writing all about him and killed him. Luckily, he put a barrier around the book so no curse could break through it," Shu's mother explained. Shu nodded as he looked over at his father who had the book. "Now Shu. Have you been having terrible nightmares to the point where you think you've been changed?" He asked. Shu nodded as he looked back at his mother, "The curses name is Kazimir." Shu's eyes went wide as he grabbed his neck and started to chant words of a death spell. Shu's parents rushed over to him along with Luca to try to get him to stop.

Shu closed his eyes as he tried to fight the curse.

You can't stop me, Shu! You won't be able to live!

Stop it! Leave me alone!

No! This family is one of the strongest and long-lasting families in this world! Your line of sorcerers will perish! You will be the start of this purge!

NO!

Stop fighting me, Shu. You know you want it!

Shu screamed as he put his hands on his head, "No! NO! NO!" He yelled. Shu started to bang his head on everything. Luca tried to get him to stop, but Shu just screamed and ran into things.

NO! I DON'T WANT IT! NO NO NO! STOP IT!

This is what I've always wanted Shu. You can't stop me. I'll use you to do what I wish I could have done for the past 3000 years. You are just a toy. If you-