𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫

Comenzar desde el principio

"four, what's the details?" i clear my throat and she passes me the file.

"as you know, her name is vivian moore , she's 23 and supposedly another hit woman who didn't do her job and we've been asked to kill her. she's currently working in the building as normal and you, sevyn, are to go set up camp at the building across from her apartment and kill her. three already put the weapons in the car while you were gone, she gave you your favorite. it should be quick and easy." she explains and i nod.

"okay. lets go five and syx." i grab syx's hand walking out of the room.

"don't forget your earpieces!" two yells out the door and i throw a thumbs up.

"are you okay?" syx asks as soon as we step outside our home.

"why wouldn't i be?" i try to brush her off but she stops me before i can get into the van.

"sevyn. don't do that. don't try to hide your feelings from me." she says sternly and i roll my eyes.

"what do you want me to say? there's no point in crying about it or talking about it because no matter how much i talk about it or complain, the ending is inevitable. i'm not hiding my feelings, there's nothing to talk about." i blurt out of irritation and she gives me the saddest look.

"sev-" she starts but i stop her. "it's fine. i'm fine."

we arrive at our location faster than i thought and my heart is pounding. i'm about to shoot the woman i love and i can't say anything about it.

"let's go." i tell syx grabbing my duffle bag and heading into the hotel.

"hi, i'm checking in for juliana rivers." i tell the clerk and she nods checking the computer before handing me the key card with a smile.

"thanks." i give a short smile looking back at syx before heading towards the elevator.

we get into the elevator and the door closes leaving me and syx alone.

"i'm sorry about this sev." she whispers.

"it's my own fault, i should've known better than to fall for anyone." i mumble.

"no it isn't, you should be allowed to fall for anyone you want." she says and i sigh.

"you can push the feelings away all you want, but it's going to hurt later and i'll be here for you no matter what. okay?" she places her hand on my head and i sniffle.

"okay." the elevator dings and i take a deep breath exiting through the doors walking to our hotel room.

" okay, let's set up." i say softly unlocking the door and placing my duffle bag down.

i slightly open the blinds stopping in my tracks when i see her.

syx locks the door taking my sniper out of my bag for me as i try to pull myself together.

"i can do it if you'd like." she tells me and i shake my head as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"nah, i got it. plus, i'd never forgive you. i'd rather be mad and blame me than you." i crack my neck wiping the tears off my face before looking into my scope seeing her on the balcony enjoying the view and a smile grows on my face.

"it's okay if-" syx starts to pity me but i stop her once again. "shut the fuck up or get out." i say plainly before hearing complete silence.

i focus the shot on her forehead before taking a deep breath, my finger hovering over the trigger.

"see you later baby." i whisper before taking the shot hearing syx gasp.

i glance up to see vivian still breathing before running off the balcony back into her room to escape i assume.