"Fine."

"Alright then. Let's go to war."

~/~

"You know, this really good bonding time!" I shouted over at Daemon as we cut men down.

"Stop trying to talk to me, Megaera!" He shouted back, pushing a man off his sword.

"Sorry, it's just this is the longest we've gone without fighting!" I beamed switching sides with the prince.

  "Stop talking!"

  "I can't even have a basic conversation." I muttered taking down two more men.

We were getting closer to the end. They were running out of men, out of resources. They didn't have the people for war.

  "Fall back!" I heard a man shout from the other side. They were being smart. Of course their were a few outliers still fighting, but they were cut down in a few seconds.

  "Megaera, they have catapults." Daemon warned.

  "Everybody get back to base!" I shouted. "Ceres!"

  "Caraxes!" Daemon shouted and we both quickly climbed onto our dragons to get a higher vantage point to see where the catapults were at.

  "How did you know they have catapults?" I asked Daemon once were up in the air.

  "I heard their general shout for them to prepare the catapults." He answered. "The only problem is I can't seem to find where they are at."

  "We need to wait for them to load one." I muttered. "I'm going to fly closer. I want to see if they would launch one at me."

  "Well, you did murder their heir. Chances are you will have several shot at you."

  "Thank you for your support, Daemon. I love when you give me advice."

I flew closer to their castle. I didn't hear anything, didn't see anything. Then the big rock was barreling towards me.

  "Down!" I shouted to Ceres and we moved out of the way before the rock could hit us. I raced back to where Daemon was to find out if he saw where it came from.

  "I didn't see anything." Daemon said as soon as I had reached him.

  "Are you saying that so I can go back and almost get hit and die or did you really not see anything?"

  "I promise I didn't see where they were from."

  "Fine, here's the plan. I will fly over once more, find where it's coming from, have Ceres drop me where they are and take them on by myself."

  "You are going to take on dozens of bronze cunts by yourself?"

  "You can stand by and watch if you would like." I joked.

I flew closer this time and two rocks came barreling towards me but I found where they came from.

  "To the left." I told Ceres. She put me right where they couldn't see me anymore but I could see them. "Return to Caraxes. I will call for you."

Ceres flew off and I drew my sword.

"Hello, boys." I said, making the twelve men at the first catapult turn around. "I do not wish to kill you and I'm sure you do not wish to be killed by a small woman, so if you just take me to your head of house, this will be much easier."

Then they drew their swords.

"No? That's fine, I suppose."

In just a few minutes all five of them were down and I had an embarrassing amount of blood on me. I walked over to the other catapult and it was the same reaction. They were stunned when they turned around, so boring.