Wendy tried to get a little smile on her plump lips, not wanting to look lost in her thoughts or, distressed. "No. I rather not. It sounds very amusing, but I think after all this adventures, I need some time for myself. I hope you all don't mind.. but I wish you all lots of fun!" She was lucky the lost boys didn't knew much about expressions on people's faces or if someone is honest or, just acting. Tootles just looked at her for a while and nodded. He then hugged her quickly and rushed to the others again.

She was so very glad they never learned how to read into other peoples actions, of course children don't know this well to begin with, but she knew it would work if she tried to pull herself together just a little, because Peter almost never knew how to read into her either.

Oh right, Peter.. there it was again. Wendy felt like her chest got crushed just by the thought of his name. She knew it would be hard to get over this "experience" she just had, but she did not thought it would feel like that. But how could she have known, how it would feel like at all, she never was in a situation like this before. She found some actors handsome and incredibly talented, but she never really liked someone before.

Never.

She probably was too young before, but not anymore.

And as luck would had it, this special boy Peter was the first to be blamed for that feeling. Wendy found it very cruel that the first time she'd fell for a boy, it was one, that did not even live on earth. And yet he still, made such a big difference in her life. And probably will forever.

Wendy did not want to feel like that at all, so she tried to think positively. "It just been some hours. Of course I would feel like this. It will get better very soon. I know I will." she mumbled to herself.

But then, she looked to the window, that was still wide open with a yet still blue sky at the top that slowly turned red at the bottom, the morning slowly swallowing the stars as if the sky tried to forget the nights before, just like her.

A cold breeze danced around her face and made some hair strands tickle it.

Mr and Mrs Darling got the kids together that roamed around the room to get them to line up. Before they go out, these kids needed to get a bath.

A really good bath.

Mrs Darling smiled warmly, watching her husband walk the children out of the room when she noticed, that Wendy was not with them. She turned around and there she was: standing at the window, starring into the starry sky with slightly glassy eyes.

She wanted to ask her daughter what was on her mind, if something was wrong, but realised that she probably wanted to be left alone now and did not want to bother her more than she probably already was

She wanted to ask her daughter what was on her mind, if something was wrong, but realised that she probably wanted to be left alone now and did not want to bother her more than she probably already was. Because even though Mrs Darling did not know what was on Wendys mind, she somehow still knew.

And it was for the better that she did not try to intervene. Wendy tried so hard to feel better, but was not fine indeed.

Even if she tried, she again was lost in thoughts of what happened to them some hours ago. All the adventures of course but there where things, her head could not stop thinking about no matter how hard she tried.

Peter almost getting killed by Hook was definitely one thought she wished she would not remember so clearly, but the other was far more present: that she kissed him.

And not just a kiss.

It was a special one, her hidden kiss.

She still did not fully understand what it meant and why it was so special anyways, but somehow she did knew that it was the one kiss .

And she will not be able to give it to someone else ever again, because it was and always will be his. But was it as important for him as it was to her? Will he think about it just like she does? And most importantly: will he really never forget as he said?

She was not quite sure about that. No, not at all was she sure about it.

Wendy was annoyed of her feelings, so much, she shook her head wildly and closed the window with such a force, the glass in it started shaking. Luckily everyone left to the bathroom already, so that no one really could have heard or seen it. Wendys face now started to build up in a big frown with glittering tears crawling out of her eyes, slowly assembling at her chin.

"I am so ridiculous. Of course he will not think of it. Kids  do not worry about such stuff. He probably forgot it already. His mind is not good at remembering things clearly so why.. why should I stay in it for long."

Even though Wendy was quite upset, her frown transformed into a sad face after all. Still looking very upset of course, but softer. Wendy made a big sigh.

She could not be mad at him.

Not at Peter. Not after all of this.

She should have been, for turning her in such a mess.

But she just couldn't.

How could she be mad at the boy who taught her to fly and what love feels like?

Oh love, what a heavy thing.