Jisoo just stay still and ignore his question, what she gonna say... yes I'm letting you to court me...that's not gonna happen.

" Can I court you Jisooshi. " taehyung ask again glancing simultaneously at the empty glass of water and her who again frowned.

" No...is this enough for you " Jisoo say and took empty glass from his hand who suddenly feel uneasy.

Before knowing what is happening to him, very embarassing involuntary action took over...he just puke under the influence of alcohol.

And not only that he just puke infront of his crush...after confessing her...seriously.

" Mr. Taehyung...you.....

" I'm sorry...where is mop, I will just...

" JUST GO FROM HERE, YOU... Arghhhh...why are you so annoying...

Taehyung who was washing veggies didn't noticed how many liters of water he wasted for washing just one tomato.

...knock...knock...and thankfully sudden knock on door made him realize. Getting out of embarassing scene of yesterday he close tap off and dry off his wet hands.

...knock...knock... " Coming.....

" Jisooshi

" Jisooshi..." He utter as soon as he open apartment door to spot Jisoo standing with... tiffin box...for him.

" What is this " he ask confusedly after Jisoo hand him tiffin box, which he took in confusion. " Breakfast " she utter a single word and pass that lunch box to taehyung who was looking everywhere but her, remembering what happened yesterday a smile fade on her face.

He is really annoying but he always got her to smile...like her babyboy Ro-woon, without doing much he always lift her mood like her babyboy Ro-woon, unknown to her she was taking liking for him...but don't know how to put it...just admiration for being cute and smart or liking as kind of feelings.

" For me " he ask with embarrassed smile, but a genuine one. " I think you are only one here " she ask in her usual plain expression leading taehyung to pout, he nod his head as yes saying he is only one beside her...so ofcourse that breakfast is for him only.

" But why " he ask with slight smirk forming on his face, she's concern about him, she show care for him. " Aren't you going to eat." jisoo ask on which taehyung again pout and nods as yes.

" Don't think I care about my neighbors or something like that... I just want you to finish presentation before time, I don't want you to waste your time on other things...so " she utter before heading back to her apartment which is just beside him.