Right after entering the dungeon, he activated his six senses slightly, and immediately after meeting with Yuslek and the others, he continued to activate his sixth sense to the maximum, so now he had a very severe headache.

If that attack was judged to be life-threatening, the sixth sense would have been activated even if the head were to split off, but it seems that none of the senses were activated since it wasn’t.

I said as he rubbed the back of my head while whimpering.

“So, why did you throw this?”

“I lost, so take it.”

Perhaps it was due to her pride. Scores mattered, but she didn’t want to go quietly, even if she lost to commoners.

However, Hong will come in third place.

‘If I take it, my ranking would be too high.”

Baek Yu-seol had no use for the third-place prize. It was a piece of equipment that increased the magical output. Because it was provided by the school, he would be unable to sell it anywhere.

“All right. I’ll take this one, you take the other three.”

I picked up only one point stick and quickly left.

I wondered how Hong Bi-yeon and Fuleim were looking at me from behind, but looking back now won’t end well.

Because men are cool when they don’t look back.

“Is he an idiot?”

“I don’t know if it’s because he’s a commoner.”

* * * * *

Stella Dome, over the sky.

Twelve professors and instructors, including Hanwol Lee, stood around watching a hologram map floating through the air.

On the map, there were 141 red dots representing the students currently in training.

They were from Classes A-S.

Every year, at least one outstanding student entered the academy, but this year was especially noteworthy.

Because there were not only one or two students to keep an eye on.

“Well.”

Hanwol Lee nodded his head, pleased with the students’ coordinated movements. This batch’s freshmen scored higher than any other batch.

Those who joined with teammates quickly obtained point sticks based on their number, while those who did not, fought a duel to steal the point sticks.

“By the way, why is the hologram so unstable?”

“Ah, that’s… A large number of professors without lectures have gathered in the Stella Dome control room to monitor the training of classes A and S. Besides, there’s a huge crowd of people at the tower.”

“Not monitoring, they are just here to watch.”

“Well, the professors must have been curious too.”

A voice rang in Lee Hanwol’s ear as soon as he finished those words.

-Haha, I’m sorry I pulled the hologram server, Professor Lee Hanwol.

Twitching, Lee Han-wol’s eyebrows frowned. This voice was familiar, but it was not of a professor.

“Did the old man of Magic Senate come all the way here fishing?” <T/N: fishing as in looking for potential talent/scouting>

-Uh-huh, be careful with what you say, Professor. What did you say to Elder Telix?

This voice was of another person.