Chapter 1

Pandora Lay staring at her ceiling. Today she is going to Hogwarts. Her Brothers told her it would be the best years of her life. In the middle of her thoughts also she heard her mother screaming for her to come downstairs. She rolled out of her bed and went downstairs. Good morning mother, Pandora said to her mother as she sat down. Her brothers come downstairs just a little bit after she did. Good morning little sister, Rudolph is said to Pandora. Good morning, her Brother replied. The House Elves came in and sat breakfast down on the table in front of them. elbows off the table her mother screamed at her. Sorry mother she replied. You will keep our image up, Do you hear me, Pandora, You will be good a good student and good grades Her father said to her. Yes, father, she said to him. You guys come from the Lestrange family and you will continue to keep up a good reputation, her father said to her and her two brothers. Yes, father, all three of them replied. They finished breakfast and got packed up and got to the train station.

They got to Platform 9 and 3/4 and stood before the wall. Her brothers ran through first. You're ready to go Her father questioned her. Yes father she Replied. Her mother went through it first. her father put one hand next to her and put his other hand next to her other hand and they ran in together. Her mother was talking to the Crouch family. She turned around to her three children. I love you three, Write me as soon as you can She said to them. She hugged each and everyone in of the three kids. Rodolphus's and Rabastan already got on the train to go to their friends. I'm scared mother she said to her. be okay sweetheart she hugged her mother one last time and her father and got up on the train. She put her hand out the window and started waving to her parents as the train started to leave. She was walking down the corridor. She stopped at a compartment that had 3 boys in it. Can I sit here She asked the boys. Sure one of the boys replied. She sat down next to a boy. I'm Evan the boy shook her hand. Pandora, nice to meet you. Hi, I am barty crouch jr. as she put out her hand to shake his hand he grabbed her hands and kissed it. Hi, I am regulus black, he put out his hand to shake hers. Pandora Shoka regulus hand. Well, it's very nice to see all she siad to them.

The four of them were talking about Quidditch and some of their favorite things. all of sudden they heard yelling coming down the corridor of the train. Pandora stand it up and Evan followed her. She open the door and saw a group of four boys walking down the corridor. It's just a group of four stupid boys Pandora siad as she shut the door and sat back down and Evan followed her. They sat back down. They continue talking when the door of their compartment opened up. Look what we have here 3 death eaters in the making Sirius siad to them. Shut up Sirius siad regulus. always suddenly Sirius saw a girl from the corner of his eye. Who's this regulus Are you going to introduce us to your new friend Sirius asked him. My name is Pandora Lestrange Pleasure to meet you. Just leave us alone, regular siad to the four boys and regular got up and slam the door in their faces. Don't listen to them Pandora, they are just a bunch of jerks Evan said to her. They seem very stuck up, Pandora said to the boys. It's because they are stuck up Regulus replied. continue to talk all the way to Hogwarts then they got switched into their robes.

They got off the train and all four of them got into the same boat to go across the Black Lake.

They walked into the Great Hall and waited for her names to be called to be sorted. a couple of names went by before they got to the first name of the four of them. Regulus Black Professor McGonagall yelled. Regulus walked up to the chair and sat down as soon as the hat hit his head it screams Slytherin he got down and walked over to the table where the Slytherin was and was padding him on the back. barty crouch jr Professor McGonagall yelled. barty walked up to the chair and sat down. McGonagall put the hat on his head. It is a minute before the hat screams Slytherin. He walked over to the table where the Slytherin was and was padding him on the back. Evan rosier Professor McGonagall yelled. He sat down as soon as the hat hit his head it screams Slytherin he got down and walked over to the table where Slytherin was and was padding him on the back. a couple more names went by then it finally got the Pandora. Pandora Lestrange Professor McGonagall yelled. She walked up the See and sat down. It took 5 minutes before the hat choose Slytherin. She jumped down from the seat and walked over to the Slytherin table She sat down next to a girl with black curly hair and across with a girl with white blonde hair and next to her was a brown hair girl They look somewhat like sisters. Bellatrix black nice to meet you she put her hand out to shape Pandora's hand. Nice to meet you Bellatix she replied. These are my sisters Narcissa and Andromeda Bellatrix siad to her. It's very nice to meet you three.

Everyone continued to eat and the feast was finally over.

Slytherin's Pizza took them downstairs to their doms. boys to the right, girls to the left an older boy said. She followed Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda. This will be your bed Narcissa said to her. The four girls took off their clothes got into their pajamas and went to bed