2:Holy shit (with a soul)

*COUGH*

Father's/Mother's P.O.V.

'HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT', they thought as they ran to the restrooms of the church.

They regretted the fact that they had Taco bell the night before. Even though their motto was "No regurts"

-----------------------------------------------------------‐-----

Reader's P.O.V.

As I decend from the heavens, -- No you fucking stupid, this is not that type of book...
(Jk)

The light is coming closer-- or wait, am I coming closer to the light??? No, it doesn't matter- but all I know is that the light is coming closer.

*Sploosh*

What.... is this water?

-----------------------------------------------------------‐-----

Father's/Mother's P.O.V.

Damn. Looking down at the shit in the toilet. It almost felt like as if it was alive. But nevertheless it was still shit, worthless.

*flush*

-----------------------------------------------------------‐-----

Reader's P.O.V.

I saw someone looking down at me, a frowned written on their face. I looked around and realized I was in a bowl of some sort but then I was sucked though a hole below me. It was dark and I couldn't see because my eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness.

When I regained my vision I saw that I was in a tunnel. Water or what I hoped to be was water, was uncomfortably warm.

That was before I was swept up by a lot of liquid. In which, I traveled though the current outside into a ditch.