Smut #1

Hi! Good read!

----------((:----------

I walk into rom while im in school, just feling like going to the library. "Come with me baby girl" He says, when and I reply with intense blinking, "Lets go"

For a second, im disgust but then I gave in to his charm.

When we got to his rom, he threw me on the bed, and blinked sexy and hoty.

I started taking my clothes off, when he started taking my socks off. "Hummm, lovely feet you got, mind if I take a lick?" He asked hungry, "Any thing you want"

The rom was very nicely decorated as well.

He started kissing my heel, and worked his way up to the midle of my feet, "Keep going" My pupils touch, just like when you first get an apple pencil for your ipad.

Then he moved on to my toes, firstly he started seprating them, and sucking on my pinky toe first. Then he sucked every single one, untill there were no more left. "I wanna fuck these feet so bad" He moaned, which I let him do, of course.

He got his huge cock out of the sack, but he didnt satisfy his needs first, but mine.

He knows what I like, so he started rubbing his beautiful dick on my bellybutton and area. After about 1 minuts of that, then came the good part.

I fred my boobs,

I let them free.

He started put his dick into my pussy, while he kept moaning. First he went slow, then fast.

Uh
Uh
Uh
Uh

Was all you could hear all night long. Her fred boobs, his beautiful cock, what else can you need?

----------((:----------

didnt check for spelling mistakes cause im lazy:))

give me ideass!