DP part 2

Marks Pov*

"Are you sure shep I mean it's your wife and I don't wanna accidentally cum in her or anything you know" I say concerned " Mark if I didn't want you too fuck my wife I wouldn't have told you dude your just gonna taker her ass dude that's all" he says bluntly " Alright fine I'm on the way.

*2 hours later *
Meredith's pov:

"Mhm wait..let me do this real quick" I say stripping down to my bra and panties "oh shit" mark and Derek groan at the sight of my body
"Der baby... I'm gonna suck marks dick ok?" I say seductively biting my lip "yea suck this cock mer" mark says, Derek sits on the ground just below the couch that's mark is on and puts my ass over his face and begins to eat me out while I suck off mark. "Oh yea just like that uh god yea suck that cock...uh shit" marks groans as I go faster "uh fuck yes right there baby uh" I moan as Derek flicks my clit hard and take mark out of my mouth "shove my head down all the way" I whisper to mark as he grabs my head and makes me gag on his length "fuckk"

*gwak guwak gulk gwakk*

Derek's pov*

" ready baby" I ask her "mhm yea" she whines as I line my cock up with her pussy and mark lines up with her ass "Oh fuck" she moans loudly as we both push in her giving her no time to adjust to our sizes "oh shit yea yea yea oh fuckk just like that baby uh" she moans as we fully penetrate her small holes "uh fuck yea you like that mer don't you" mark says slapping her ass "you like that little slut huh" I say to her pounding harder "oh my god fuck yes uh fuck me hard please" she moans so we follow.

Meredith pov:

I'm on the verge of tears this feels so good I mean that fucking my brains out right now I'm gonna pass out..."OH FUCK IM CUMMING UH" I moan loudly as my juices squirt down Derek's dick and squirt down marks cock from my ass " oh shit fuck" I whine as they both pull out I immediately fall on my stomach breathing for my life right now"

Shit I just got demolished