starting

Everyone was shocked when they suddenly noticed the strange new room they where all stuck in. Nobody of them knew where they were, since they did never see this room before. Some weird strange power must've teleported them into a new world or something, without any warning. Mysta, on one end of the room held a pan with poisonous looking food in it. Ike fell on the floor, as he was probably sitting somewhere reading a book before the sudden change of location. Nobody seemed to understand what was going on, except for two inhuman guys. Vox Akuma and Ren Zotto stood there smiling at the others ready to explain what was about to happen.

"We all gathered you here for a big event!" Vox started. "We created a tierlist which incluedes every single one of you and you're going to fight" Ren then continued. Vox began to explain "The rules are simple. If you die, you're going back to your own world, so in order to win you have to kill. It doesn't matter how, just kill." "The price of the fights is nothing more than a little pride I guess. We were to lazy to think about that" 

That was everything the involuntary participants got to know, before shit was about to go down.

"Let the battles begin!" was the last thing Vox said before the participants magically moved into each arena. 

You might catch me simping a little for some streamers in the battles. I hope you don't mind :D