“Amelia.” Sawyer calls up to me as I am at the water fountain. We are on a break and he happened to have found me. “Hey..” He says once he finished panting.

“Hi.” I replied, not looking him in the eyes.

“SAWYER! GET BACK ON THE FIELD!” His coach yells, making him scratch the back of his head.

“I am really sorry about what happened..” And with that, he jogs back to the field, making my heart stutter. I always get butterflies, whenever he is in my presence. I sigh and grip my pom-poms in my hand before walking back.

“Summers! You're up for the pyramid!” Coach tells me. I slowly nod and place the pompoms on the bench before going to stand in the middle. I roll my eyes as Sophie sticks her hand out. I mean, I dont mind Pepper, but why her?!

I place my foot on Peppers hand before gripping onto the shoulder gently so I could put my foot on Sophie's hand. Then, I look back at Coach who wants me to say the words. I place one hand on my hip and one in air before fake smiling and saying, “Go Bulldogs!”

If I'm honest, I wasn't really in a good mood. As I am getting ready to step off, Sophie lets goes of her hand, making me fall on my butt. I glared at her and stepped on her hand. “Oh, sorry, didn't see you there.” I smiled innocently. Coach saw her in pain and immediately blamed it on me.

“So you're saying I'm the one who fell on the ground on purpose so she could get in trouble?” I aruged with Coach. “Principles Office!” She yelled, blowing her whistle. I stopped in my tracks and turned back to look at her, with surprise on my face. “And I'm calling your parents!” She adds.

I screamed in anger and angrily drop my pompoms before storming inside. I go to the principles office and wait there, with my arms crossed over my chest. The door opens and I am told to go in. “Miss Amelia Summers, why might I find you here?” Principle Perry asks me.

I sat in front of him and blinked away the tears. “I was at cheer leading practice and I was supposed to the pyramid-” He cut me off, “Supposed to? Amelia, you never attended the time when you were supposed to the toss. What is going on?”

I completely ignored his question. “Sir, It wasn't my fault though. Coach knows that me and Sophie don't get along and yet, she picks her to help me up in the pyramid. Then, she drops me on purpose so I stepped on her hand for payback.” I shrug at the end.

“But still, ms summers, that is not allowed to happen. I'm going to have to call your parents in.” He shakes his head, disappointed. “You only started school two months ago. Please don't let yourself down. I know you can do it. Just ignore her if she tries to do something.”

I huff and walk out the room, not saying anything. “Miss Summers, come back for a second please.” He calls me back so I spin on my heels and walk back towards him, still in my cheer leading outfit.

“Yes sir?” I ask

“I'm sorry but Ms Daniels would like to ban you from cheer leading for a week. For you to face your consequences. I'm sorry, but I cannot do anything about it.” He says, rubbing his forehead as I sigh.

I nod sadly before turning back around and walking with tears in my eyes. “Just when I thought I could show my dad that I can do it.” I say to myself. There was a big game on Friday Night and he told me that he would come. Unfortunately, Now I can't be in the team.

When I get to the changing rooms, I changed in my clothes. “So, um, what happened Amelia?” Pepper asked me as I am tying the shoelaces of my boots.

“Well, I had to go to the Principles office. Get moaned at for stepping on her hand. And, get banned from doing cheerleading for a week.” I said, like I didn't really care. But in all honesty, I do. “And the worst thing, is that my dad was coming. Now, he won't be able to see me do what I do.”